1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kawasaki to protest for Moto America SuperSport weight changes for 2022

Discussion in 'General' started by Wheel Bearing, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Who?

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Are you seriously going to ruin this for me?

3. Robin172

I forgot who you were talking to.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Kenny Senior? You ever hear his english? Pretty much BBSese. :D

YamahaRick likes this.
  5. I’d love to see SDK try to right that Kawi, it’s not exactly rider friendly. This isn’t an issue isolated to MA or Dunlop’s either, shit watch the front end on RE’s bike- f&ck that.

KneeDragger_c69 and rafa like this.
  6. Don’t talk to me like that. Oh wait, I’m a moron just not the one you were referring to :)

7. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I guess I am a glutton for punishment, but hope springs eternal that I am just dealing with ignorance rather than stupidity. I am constantly disappointed, but even here the good consistently outweighs the bad.

noles19 likes this.
  8. Thanks for the info, but I don’t go to work parties. I know I have no filter, so I just avoid situations where that might get me in trouble. :D

9. upload_2021-9-15_18-9-15.jpeg

HPPT likes this.
  10. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Yes, or at least he will be next year. I'm not sure if he turned 16 yet or not. No idea when his birthday is, but I know he'll be 16 before the start of next season.

Interesting about the Aprilia day. Wish I would've known sooner. Might've taken a little vacation and drove there for a few days. Watch MotoAmerica races Saturday/Sunday, then do the STT track day on Monday and the Aprilia day on Tuesday. Too late at this point :/

mdroadracer likes this.
  11. sbk1198

I'm amazed at the knowledge this forum has to offer. All these weird threads have all sorts of informative stuff in them if one takes the time to sift through all the bullshit :D Learn something new every day here :crackup:

12. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

CUCK: someone who likes watching their partner get railed . also used to call someone a puss or less than a man

the kids have also moved on to calling people simps and cheugy. and while were on the topic of saying that has passed the beeb by, hipster is no longer used by anyone except people who are out of touch hahah

13. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

but theyre all slightly wrong and dated hahah thats my favorite bit

14. sbk1198

I'd be way out of touch too if it wasn't for this place and Facebook. I had to Google "simp" after hearing people call each other that on a TDJU post several months ago. I was like "wtf is a simp??" lol Cheugy though?? Never even heard that one yet. And cuck, for the longest time I thought people were just misspelling "cock" lol

15. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

Have we gotten to the point in the thread, after all the name calling, where we discuss which pie is best?

16. Cream?

17. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

:crackup:

18. Robin172

See the Rossi Fedora thread.

Bruce likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's just because the hipsters get all whiney about it :crackup:

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pecan. Others are close for sure but there is only one best.

Bruce and KneeDragger_c69 like this.