1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rossi Fedora?

Discussion in 'General' started by Smilodon, Sep 15, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Does anybody know where to get one of those yellow Rossi fedora-style hats I see in the stands at races all the time? Yes, I could go to the appropriate race and try to get one there, but that is a little pricey and Covid has made even that difficult.

Tried to find a photo but couldn't. Simple yellow, short-brimmed fedora with a multi-color Rossi hatband.

I tried his merchandise site, ebay, etc. but can't even turn up on that was previously available.

No big story, I'd just like one. Gonna try to go to a GP next year, but imagine they will be even harder to find with no Rossi. Looked at the GPs I've attended, but it has been a while since I went to a European round, and that seems to be where I see them.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

FWIW I think they were a fan club item.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Damn, looked at his merch website and that guy puts his logo on damn near everything and sells it.

Some cool shit but who the holy hell wants rossi underwear? :D

5. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Motion

Phl218, ToofPic, YamahaRick and 3 others like this.
  6. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Phl218 likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's the bucket hat not the fedora.

[​IMG]

BigBird and R1M370 like this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Anyone caught wearing that needs to be hit in the face with a shovel! :D

9. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

Asking for Foo. What should happen to guy buying a pair of Rossi thongs?

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  10. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Fixerated.

:D

KneeDragger_c69 and Sabre699 like this.
  11. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

The web says that was the Official Valentino Rossi fan club hat from the infamous MotoGP of Silverstone 2018, gonna need a time machine to get that one.:D

BigBird likes this.
  12. With your height you better have a long handle if you plan to hit anyone above the knee cap.

13. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Get the pork pie hat...the fedora is a trip also.

14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Jesus its probably time to rename the beeb to forums.46x

KneeDragger_c69 and 418 like this.
  15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Why, it's go from winning to finishing almost last (but ahead of trackdaywienerforum.com ).

16. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Thanks for the info, bad news that it is. Hey, I like to cover my head at the races, and something bright, MotoGP related, and different (not a baseball cap) would be nice. I have too many baseball caps and enough "buckets". Probably enough fedoras as well, but not a racing-related one.

And thanks Mongo for clarifying what a "fedora". And a "bucket" is descended from a military "boonie" hat as far as I know, and isn't a pork-pie hat. Popeye Doyle wears a pork-pie hat...

[​IMG]

R1M370 likes this.
  17. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Pork pie...now that's a proper pie.

R Acree likes this.
  18. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

The beeb in all its glory. I ask a simple question about a hat and become the Uccio.

But, I did get the answer I wanted buried in the chaff, so that's why I'm still here. That, and the chaff is amusing when I'm not looking for help. I may have even generated a bit myself, although I'm not even a track day winner in that category.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

His balls would immediately fall off.

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Then there's the 'from now on' hat known as the Heisenberg...

[​IMG]