1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kawasaki to protest for Moto America SuperSport weight changes for 2022

Discussion in 'General' started by Wheel Bearing, Sep 12, 2021.

1. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Apparently Ty Scott has been in talks with M4. I guess he mentioned it in a post race interview. Didn't see it, just heard about it. Not sure what class, but hopefully it's SuperSport in place of SDK who I'm sure will be moving on to bigger and better things.

Also is that Aprilia day a private day or can average joes sign up to ride?

henry_carlson likes this.
  2. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

I like Rocco97 and he has demonstrated some serious skills. IMO, he is punching above his weight with his home grown team.
    Sam44 has a very analytical approach AND he has a pretty good team behind him. Seems to be the real deal.
    It will be nice to see them competing next year.
    Don't forget about Stefano37, who also brings it, as well as Ben88 who should also be able to hit the ground running 2022,

henry_carlson and Monsterdood like this.
  3. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

He's only punching above his weight with his interviews lol He's every bit as good as all the top guys in that class. He and his team just don't have quite that experience level yet and he needs to improve his starts. This season was a learning experience. Next year he will be consistently at the front along with Lochoff.

Mesa...he's the guy I cheered for in that class all season, but we don't even know if he's going to do MA again next year. He takes things like one week at a time. He is definitely someone punching above his weight and he's done an awesome job so far, but I don't think he has quite what it takes to win the championship. First off, he needs to do every single round, which he hasn't so far. And it seems like at most tracks he didn't have to pace to stick with SDK and Escalante till the end of the race. He has great pace in the first 5-10 laps but then falls back. At NJMP he was in a solid 4th at the beginning for like 5-6 laps, and then ended up in 8th way behind the podium. Smith...not sure about him. I feel like he's in the same boat as Mesa. We will see. Either way I expect another great season, with probably a few surprises along the way.

Black89 likes this.
  4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

When there are only three guys in the series and two are saying one is only winning cause of the bike then what fun is that? You find fun in that? How?
    And if you’re going to call me a whiny little bitch please post exactly where I whined. I stated why I didn’t like that. @rafa agreed with me and said the same thing I did. Didn’t call him out Please stop being a lying cuck.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  5. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Anyone can sign up for the ape day. And is Scott even old enough for supersport?

6. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I don't know what a "lying cuck" is, but based on context it was probably meant as an insult. :crackup:
    I don't think I was lying about anything as I only quoted you and stated an opinion, followed by a suggestion to enjoy the racing.
    Your defense seems to be that continuing to complain about the year old behavior of an 18 year old is not whining and you must be right because 3 other people agree with you and therefore Metricmoto devil and I are "lying".
    OK Sparky, have a nice night, your logic fails me, but it is a free country so believe what you will.

7. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

So when are you two guys getting married.

8. Quicktoy

You can’t understand the kings English can you. The point about people liking my post was in response to someone telling me I was all alone on feeling this way. Please keep up sir.
    You’re a liar because of you stating I was whining. Do you not understand English? I even wrote in an earlier post I hope he does well but you can’t remember to bring that up can you? You called me a whiny little bitch. Let’s brake that down. I’m 6’2” so I’m definitely not little. I’m 42 years old and skated a 10’ vert ramp and a 6’ bowl two weeks ago so I’m definitely not a bitch. But the whiny part. That is where you lied. That is where you got on your knees, put it in your mouth and became cuckasex. The fact you don’t know what you are cuck is just sad. But keep putting it in your mouth lol.

9. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

im still not going to rule out a return to MA 600's. he missed out on a shot at wss this past year.

10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Well this thread escalated kinda quickly.

11. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Did you corner low in the bowl?:D

HPPT and Quicktoy like this.
  12. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Don't you mean "Escalante'd"...

YamahaRick, Quicktoy, Ducti89 and 3 others like this.
  13. kenessex

Since you can't seem to get beyond name calling, insults and a weak defense of a senseless position, I'll let you be on your way, but you do need to understand that I have not lied about anything, simply stated my opinion. Note well, that an opinion can't be a lie since it is not stating a fact. However, an opinion can be wrong. In this particular case I don't believe it is. Words have meaning.

14. Quicktoy

Since I can’t get beyond name calling? Do you hear yourself? You called me a little whiny bitch. I didn’t call you anything before that. And then you are going to cry I called you what you are after that? Ya I’m going to reply to you in kind and not lay down like a bitch. You are a liar. You stated I was whining and then never presented a quote of me actually whining.

You are constantly defending someone who you say has changed. A changed person publicly apologizes.

and @Ducti89 no I don’t corner low in the bowl. My job is to keep my skates under me and not crash at 42. Lol.

Ducti89 likes this.
  15. Quicktoy

That my friend wins the internet today.

16. kenessex

See, that is your opinion, so it can't be a lie. However, it could be wrong. Notice the difference?
    In my opinion, a changed person could publicly apologize as Ben Probst did here on the board and then continued to not make amends for his past behavior or a changed person can discontinue their behavior which others found objectionable and show it by their actions, which, in my opinion, Kelly has done this year.

BTW, when you used the term cuck in reference to me, I didn't realize that you were dragging up either archaic English or current localized slang terms so it did not fit in context, since cuck/cuckold is in reference to an unfaithful spouse. I doubted that even you would make disparaging comments about my wife. If that was your intent then you are much less than a whiny little (I intend this term with reference to mental not physical size) bitch. If your intent was not directed with disrespect at my wife, then all is well.

Have a sparkly day,
    Your Pal,
    Ken

17. Quicktoy

Like I said earlier. You don’t understand English. I can’t continue to have a conversation or an argument with someone who just doesn’t understand normal thinking.
    Your post talking about your wife absolutely proves that you have no idea what I’m talking about.
    Have a good day moron.

18. kenessex

Wow!!!
    I make clear concise posts about definitions of words and you come up with this response?

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There should be a comma after "English," and a "?" at the end. The rest of the post is just too much work.

Just trying to help. :D

Gorilla George and Quicktoy like this.
  20. Quicktoy

Lmao. Thank you sir