1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA 2021 MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

:

Attached Files:

2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Finally got to watch and I'm fairly certain I got less points than Rossi this week.

BigBird and Newyork like this.
  3. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Posted this in the wrong section…

My picks weren’t saved but I did screen shot them yesterday. Who should I send them to ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure Dixon is the only screwup with mine, but I'm not 100% sure. Take him out, and it puts Cal in 15th, and the rest of my picks, "i think" are what I submitted. Didn't think to screen shot, and didn't get an email. I hope it's all there on Jeremy's end.

5. Chino52405

Unfortunately it sounds like we should just probably not score this week due to all the issues.

6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I’m fine with that. I think I picked 6 finishers. But ya if I don’t move Dixon down the order it would have forced him somehow here in the top 10. Many may not have seen that which isn’t fair. I’m fine with whatever.

7. Chino52405

Looks like you actually did pretty well. 66 for me and didn't hurt overall as badly as I expected.

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I need more evidence to show picks vs what is showing as official scoring. As much as I would like to toss the race, it appears to have scored my race correctly (i.e., removing the inserted position for Dixon, and everyone below bumping up one slot).
    NewYork -- send me the screenshot. You should have my email.

9. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that's what happened with mine. If so I got 74 points, and seems about normal. Marc (4th pick) taking out Martin (2nd pick) royally screwed me over. And I had Bagnaia taking his maiden victory. Thinking Rossi and Cal would sneak in the points hurt me too.

10. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Like I said though. I’m fine with whatever way people decide to go.

11. Chino52405

Sorry - thought my post above roasting my potential points haul was enough to leave the /s off that post. I'm not suggesting dropping anything seriously.

Quicktoy likes this.
  12. dsapsis

It wasn't you Chino. There are a couple people claiming picks were not saved at all. That said, I see some definite weirdness in the results (Newyork has Zarco listed twice, which should not be possible).

13. Phl218

Phl218 .

Mine have been saved correctly, without the Dixon glitch.

also, I can’t complain about my picks too much this time around. But yet another missed top step

14. dsapsis

We have some work to do to rectify scores as posted. Not sure if there are other issues, but it has Zarco finishing in 19th place.

15. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

No kidding. Wtf would have planned maintenance scheduled during a MotoGP race??

Quicktoy likes this.
  16. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I see there are a slew of issues being reported this week. I don't know what happened as I haven't made any changes other than adding Jake Dixon (which seems to have caused some problems in its own right) but I will be looking into everything. Hopefully we can get it worked out and score everyone fairly.

At this point, I'm blaming the Russians.

Phl218, sbk1198 and Quicktoy like this.
  17. sbk1198

Looks like the Dixon glitch was fixed because during the race it showed I had picked him in 11th (which I didn't) but now he doesn't show up anymore and my order is correct. But I do see the Zarco deal. So I should have 5 more points than I got since I had him exactly where he finished, in 11th lol

I imagine most people put Zarco in the top 10 so everyone's getting 5 more points.

18. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

After a quick review, I can see I screwed up adding Jake Dixon (and possibly a few other riders). I imagine many of you are seeing Dixon show up where you had Zarco. I can probably fix all of that, but it will take some time. As to reports of picks not saving, I haven't investigated that yet; I guess that will have to be handled on a case by case basis.

19. dsapsis

Thanks for looking Jeremy. As for not saving picks, anyone making that claim needs to submit some direct evidence, because it doesn't seem systematic, like the other issues that Dixon triggered.

sbk1198 and Quicktoy like this.
  20. sbk1198

I'll save you the trouble. Just change my score to 125 (which is what it should be). Everyone else's looks good :D

jksoft and Quicktoy like this.