I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

I’m sure we’ll cross paths one day.

Quicktoy and britx303 like this.
  2. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I just picked up a B version on GB. Ill look into purchasing a VP9L "5 inch long slide kit' Those kits seem to have the optic ready cut out.

I didnt see any 4 inch versions optic ready.

I didnt want to have to spent the time/ muscle memory on getting used to the German style paddle mag ejector.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I got "cured" of thinking full auto was fun June or July 2020. Got to try an M14 after having shot a bunch of other stuff over the years. I'm done forever after that stupid thing.

rd400racer and Quicktoy like this.
  4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Uhm. Am I chopped liver over here? I have twenty giggle switches currently ;)

britx303 likes this.
  5. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

thanks to @Quicktoy for this one. I think the trigger job is going to make me have to send in my 1omm
    [​IMG]

Quicktoy and britx303 like this.
  6. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Yes, but you did it……….stop rubbing it in :D

7. britx303

Don’t give me the details :crackup:

8. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Anybody have any experience with Rhino revolvers?

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It wasn't a cool stupid like trying to ride a KX500 as a woods bike in the tight woods of the NE or driving a van that had been used up until then to store dog food from PA to Kali and back with a trailer and some race bikes because you and some others were bored.

Nope, it was pissing on an electric fence 'cause you were drunk or going to see GG Allin levels of stupid.

10. Quicktoy

Which details?

11. britx303

I’ve always hated gg Allin with a passion………..now I’m really gonna hafta try full auto because of that :crackup:

12. Quicktoy

I’m so glad you love the Johnny Glocks trigger. Wait till you get 500 rounds through it and it breaks in.

13. tropicoz

tropicoz Well-Known Member

Back in the good old days you could dump hundreds of .223 rds in a spastic fit of full auto rage every so often. At 50+ cents a pop, forget it.

Quicktoy likes this.
  14. britx303

Ok fine you twisted my arm:D………..you have a place to rent/shoot etc with these things?

15. Quicktoy

A few local indoor ranges let us bring them in and play. I used to host a Pearl Harbor day annual machine gun shoot but insurance went through the roof. I’m selling them all off this next year so come gettin before the gettin is gone.

16. britx303

Wish I could…………Maryland

Quicktoy likes this.
  17. Quicktoy

Well if you’re ever in the Tampa area I’m about an hour and a half south.

britx303 likes this.
  18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh, some of them are freakin' awesome. M3 grease gun, MP5 (stupid, wicked awesome), even a ppsh-41 (if you can find a magazine that works in it) is cool.

Whoever thought the M14 as a full auto was a good idea was taking a date and standing front and center at a GG show level artard.

19. britx303

Oldest daughter just moved this past week to South Carolina and we are planning a road trip to visit with intention of going to Florida during that time……….hmmmmm sounds fun. Got a FA M14??:D

Quicktoy likes this.
  20. britx303

My “shit” music has always been GWAR. I’ve no other tolerance left for gg:crackup: