Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Like what, The Family of Dr.Phibes? o_O
    Frickin' weirdos. :D

The Rise of Dr. Phibes...not sure which was better. What do you think? It's been too long since I've seen either...just sketchy memories of a frog's head, vehicular sandstorm, bed bugs, dripping acid...oh, and organ music. :crackup:

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Rises Again is the best of the 2

3. britx303

Namesake as the nerd on the right in the picture of the trio.......he’s a disappointment :D

4. fastfreddie

Ah-so, the King Family...a disappointment. Got it. :D

I always liked the sets in those movies, much like those on the Addams family or the Munsters. So grand and yet so creepy...don't even need a sign that says "get off my grass". ;)

5. britx303

We’ve got a full sized skeleton that is our main lawn ornament. Every few months we move him around doing something season related. Right now he’s kicked back in a lawn chair enjoying summer:D

scottn, YamahaRick and fastfreddie like this.
  6. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

7. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

We’ve a hunt lodge right on the Two Hearted, so this troll will ask the locals where that place is this October.

RESPECT!

8. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Perhaps, but doing a good presentation while going through Tech can be quite helpful, especially if the Judges feel that you car is a bit "cheaty". Bribes in the way of food, beer, or services are quite helpful, too.

9. Johnny B

10. pfhenry

lol but seriouly who is the sanctioning body and what is the event?

11. Johnny B

https://24hoursoflemons.com/

The Loudon event is the Halloween Hooptiefest. I get there early, take bribes for preferred paddock spaces, do cone setup on pit lane, do quick tech for the promoter's practice, and Stater for the actual race.

12. pfhenry

called it. I wasn't sure if it was a 12 hr.... been a while since my buddy took a civic out for that event somewhere.

13. Johnny B

There's only a handful of actual 24 hour races. NHMS is not allowed to hold any night racing. The Real Hoopties of New Jersey was won by a Honda Fit.

BigBird likes this.
  14. pfhenry

Andrew Pursley was my friend who ran the civic with his dad (2016). how long u been working the event?

15. Johnny B

I started with the Loudon Annoying in 2013, been working the Halloween Hooptiefest ever since.

pfhenry likes this.
  16. Johnny B

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A travesty...but I kinda like it.

BigBird likes this.
  18. pfhenry

lol who dumped a gallon of bondo on the hood and went over it with a garden rake hahaha front right fender especially

19. fastfreddie

Someone musta really disliked that '63 to put an Edsel front end on it. The Impala tail is kinda cool, tho'.

20. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness