1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Woodstock '99 documentary on HBO Max. Holy :eek: what a fiasco that was.

evakat likes this.
  2. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Way behind everyone else but I've been watching Deadwood on HBO Max, it's bloody brilliant.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

half way through Ted Lasso, (appleTV)

not bad at all

4. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Highwaymen.

stk0308, Robin172 and casjoker like this.
  5. TypeR6

TypeR6 God first!

Gunpowder Milkshake

6. Robin172

That the one with Kevin Costner and Woody Harrelson about hunting down Bonnie and Clyde?

evakat and cav115 like this.
  7. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

....was a pretty terrible film in all respects.

Jed likes this.
  8. TypeR6

TypeR6 God first!

It’s fun and entertaining. Not all movies need to have a deep and meaningful plot. This one is just about the over the top action and gore. It's not perfect by any means, but I had enough fun watching it to recommend it to lovers of the genre.

stk0308 likes this.
  9. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Yep.

I thought it was excellent!

10. Robin172

Yes it's pretty damn good.

Another Netflix produced movie I'd recommend is "The Ballad of Lefty Brown."

cav115 likes this.
  11. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

My wife and I love this show. I would have never predicted it would be something I would like.

Newyork, BigBird and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  12. BigBird

BigBird blah

I wish they would have dropped the entire second season at once. So I'll cancel and wait for the entire season to complete.

It really is well done.

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Watched Schumacher and it was ok. Probably could have cut out 40 minutes and it would have been the same.

Nothing earth shattering in there, and a very slow pace for a racing documentary. They focused so much on the losing and very little of the winning.

14. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Last thing I watched on Netflix was the program about Bob Ross. That was sad to watch.

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

Clickbait was worth a watch once

TX Joose likes this.
  16. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I enjoyed "Kate". Bonus it featured one of my recent favorite bands, Band-Maid.

17. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

Just watched the whole Ladt Czar series last night.
    I thought it was really good.

18. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Stowaway was good

19. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

Untold: Crime & Punishment on Netflix and the Bob Probert documentary on Amazon are both worth catching if you like hockey. Former may be entertaining even if you’re not a hockey fan and just want to see the real carnage that unfolded when a high school kid with a mob fortune was given a junior league professional hockey team…

20. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I'll have to check that out. I was a huge Wings fan growing up and got to sit next to Probert for 30 min at a card signing event. He had stitches/wounds that day that (for some reason) I remember being from a fight with a teammate after the game the night before.

Montoya likes this.