1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your road bicycle

Discussion in 'General' started by cha0s#242, May 19, 2016.

1. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

What bolt & diameter ?
    If it's 110mm 5-bolt
    I can get both 44 & 46 FSA

2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Can you get a 44T 130mm BCD i
    Can you get a 44T 130mm BCD INNER chainring (5 bolt)? Everyone seems to be out of stock.

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I can get Wolf Tooth in 42 or 48 .
    44s are showing end of July or mid August

50Joe likes this.
  4. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

So far so good...

Attached Files:

skidooboy and tecknojoe like this.
  5. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

It's a 4-bolt, but thanks.

6. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

Did a 32 mile ride to break in the new bike yesterday. Tubeless is really amazing as far as comfort. Wishing id have remembered sunscreen today tho lol

7. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I'd prefer the cheaper FSA 44T. It's for a spare chainring assembly for my handcycle. It will only go on the bike when I want to do killer climbs like Skyuka Mountain with grades greater than 15%. The 44T will be the big ring and I already have a 28T for the small ring. I need an inner because it's actually a triple set up but I'll leave the outer big ring (50T) off since my Di2 can only handle two chainrings. On my handcycle I have the flexibility to move the chainring assembly in or out on the spindle to get proper chainring alignment.

8. Pants Romano

Pants Romano Well-Known Member

Nice bike Eddie! I tried to run a 1x on gravel, but found it too limiting on both the bottom and top end. Switched over to a 2x GRX with 32-47 chainrings and 11-42 cassette. Found that having the bailout gears (32-42) really helped when the going gets steep and the 47-11 on top allows for faster flats and descents. Around here, we get everything from 15%+ to rolling. Never flat! :) I ordered backup derailleurs in late March, and they are still on backorder...

ekraft84 likes this.
  9. Norton 357

Norton 357 Well-Known Member

Holy Crap Joe!! I used to drive up Skyuka but could not imagine riding anything with pedals up that. Hats off to you!

I feel like a pussy compared to you guys. I ride a Cannondale Quick and pretty much only ride on the Silver Comet Trail where grades are around 2% because it's an old railway. My back issues won't let me ride in a crouch or for very long but I do enjoy the rides.

Attached Files:

RichB, G Dawg and 50Joe like this.
  10. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Thanks .. I could definitely see the need for a 2x on some roads. I just really like the tidiness of the 1x, but I am limited at the top end right now in a couple areas ..

11. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

Here’s my first venture into gravel/ road-ish bicycle. Have been enjoying it for the past couple weeks. [​IMG]

G Dawg, RichB, elevenn7 and 5 others like this.
  12. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

pro tip get a fit done. It’ll make life soooo easy

13. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

Good call on that. And yes, got the geometry just right for me after getting it together.

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

nice ride... you must have a long torso. Hows it feel pedaling out of the saddle?

15. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

Long everything… it was surprisingly comfortable. But I’ve been riding shit bikes all my life. It’s crazy what a difference good components make.

TurboBlew likes this.
  16. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

That exact bike is on my wish list to match my canyon MTB in the same colorway. Enjoy!

17. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Anyone have a 44T 130mm BCD inner chairing lying around? 11 speed. Used is fine.

18. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

Thanks! I’m the opposite, need a new MTB… but we always need a lot of thing. Took me a year to find this thing in my size.

19. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

Mail order from Amazon for few, or other brands like black spire from Wiggle UK, think their cx rings might work, not sure about shifting and if 11sp.
    Edit: nope 9/10sp written on it

Attached Files:

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member