1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bizarre Florida

Discussion in 'General' started by BSA43, Nov 19, 2016.

1. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

You'll see about this much of it:crackup:

20210608_175210.jpg

Sabre699 and SirCrashAlot like this.
  2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Good for the Tony guy.
    A pox on the lawn owners. :mad:

5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

you see the irony here? There was no story in the Palm Beach Post about that... but the NYDN needs to sell papers and has no NY worthy human interest to fill the void.
    What happened to the 8,000,000 stories? :D They could keep a running tally of "Flarida refugees from NY" Flew Yorkers
    Read up about the 5 Palm Beach restaurants closed by the county... guess who owns them?? Anyone? Anyone? NE investors?? lol

6. Christopher Graybosch

Christopher Graybosch Well-Known Member

I’m willing to bet almost all of these stories, the person is a transplant from up north.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

So Florida never had bizarre behaviour before this? :Poke:

8. Christopher Graybosch

Christopher Graybosch Well-Known Member

It’s been a mass exodus to Florida for decades. To be someone who’s born here in Florida is a rare sighing. I’ve seen it my whole life, crazies come, and bring their crazy

omatter34 likes this.
  9. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

So how far inland do you need to be in order to not feel sickly from red tide generally speaking?

11. Quicktoy

Maybe the other coast. I take Zyrtec and Flonase every day this time of year.

12. Quicktoy

Yay look at it all
    88B9E782-AA22-4C60-A4D3-5600F45E4152.jpg

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Born and raised there, 5th generation. Visited last weekend which reinforced my determination never to move back. I assure you there was stupid there before the great migration, but it is far worse with northern contamination.

Quicktoy likes this.
  14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I'll be a little further south, but not that it matters now.....house won't be finished until November. What are the worst seasons for it? Could I be so lucky that it coincides with the love bug infestations and I'll just stay away for those couple of months. :D

15. Quicktoy

Where south. I’ve smelt red tide up to 50 miles from a red buoy. And ya they’re spring and fall and red tide is spring though fall.

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

So I guess you cashed out and moving down.

So Floridians...here's one of the refugees. blame him for the stories getting out

17. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Nahh....expanding my footprint I guess you could say, haha....it won't be my primary residence, not in the short term anyway.

Ft Myers, technically Buckingham.

BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  19. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Nice. We just bought a spot in Ft Myers and have been here doing a little repaint/refresh on it for the past 3 weeks or so. It's a nice laid back area and no signs of the red tide down here. Was up that way last week buying a rug. The manatee park up there by the river is cool.

SPL170db likes this.
  20. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Where in FM? I went to HS there.