1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB Track bike and/or RC390

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by SPECTRE_SIX, Jul 4, 2021.

Tags:
  1. SPECTRE_SIX

SPECTRE_SIX Active Member

Looking for a cheapish track or street bike that is more or less turn key so I can have more fun at the track.

Would really like an rc390.

Budget is around 4k. Must be able to get close ish to East Tx/west LA.

2. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Something like a 2003 SV650 that is in the awkward half-street-half-track bike stage? It's street legal at the moment, but I used it as a backup track bike a few weeks ago.

I am in Tulsa, so it may be close enough, depending on exactly where you are. It is also way under your budget.

3. SLIMMACKEY

SLIMMACKEY Well-Known Member

Got a gixxer 750 i would let go for 4k on the board here...but im in NJ

4. Kyle Brosius

Kyle Brosius Well-Known Member

C11F0BDE-117E-473C-936A-3C2F385A5AAF.jpeg I have a rc390 with 600ish miles on it never down garage kept oem street bike. The only mods are it’s lowered 30mm, and has some eBay frame sliders, and a fender eliminator. Bought it for my wife to ride but she prefers the grom. We also just had twins and our riding time is dwindling. I’m looking to get $4750 out of it. I’m in PA but know a good shipper

5. SPECTRE_SIX

Ever make it out to nola? I'm on the way kinda!

6. SPECTRE_SIX

Exactly what I want but a little over budget, plus the shipping. Looks though!

Kyle Brosius likes this.
  7. Kyle Brosius

I wish I could come down more to help with shipping but with the Corona pricing I can probably get 5k for it locally.

SPECTRE_SIX likes this.
  8. Kyle Brosius

9. SPECTRE_SIX

You're asking a fair price I think, I just can't upset the apple cart too much before *possibly* deploying again.

10. SPECTRE_SIX

Kyle Brosius likes this.
  11. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I haven't been there yet, but I might make it this year. I just got back into trackdays in the last couple of months, so I'm still dipping my toes in at this point...

But if you're interested in learning more, here's the original listing from the first time I listed it:
    http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/2003-sv650-street-track-not-broome-approved.346664/

I think I've only ridden it a few hundred miles since this listing (including the rainy trackday in May), which is why I'm selling it. It has new Michelin Power 5 tires on it now, but I can't remember anything else new that I've done with it since then, other than maybe throwing another battery at it.

12. d_alexand

d_alexand Well-Known Member

I have a 2005 Ducati 1000ss race bike, stock motor so its bulletproof and supersport legal. It has race bodywork, Woodcraft rearsets, Woodcraft clipons, Penske rear shock, superbike forks, aftermarket brake lines, aftermarket front rotors, gsxr OEM steering damper, DBholders upper fairing bracket, power commander, quickshifter, aftermarket air filter, Continental slicks with plenty of life left in them, Aim Solo lap timer, battery tender, and a lot more I'm sure I'm forgetting. It comes with Pitbull stands, Ducati tools (for belt changes, front axle, etc, etc), and a lot of new and used spares. I'd sell it for $4000.

I have a 2006 Suzuki gsxr1000, stock motor with the usual upgrades similar to what's on the Ducati, but no lap timer and very few spares. I'd sell the Suzuki for $3000.

I'm in the Austin area.

pro69ss likes this.
  13. SPECTRE_SIX

I appreciate all the replies, I've been on vacation and haven't had great service.

14. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Where in PA are you? And congrats on the twins!

Kyle Brosius likes this.
  15. Kyle Brosius

I’m in Washington PA but can deliver the bike to any of the WERA endurance races. PM me if you’re interested, I haven’t officially listed it for sale yet.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  16. YUHENG HUANG

YUHENG HUANG Active Member

I have a 2019 Kawasaki Z400 for sale, asking $4000 for it. I’ll upload information about the bike later