Meanwhile over at CCS. Karen hates beer and quads. Solid gold best of BBS candidate

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Jun 19, 2021.

1. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

And even more misplaced apostrophes. Imagine that.

All you Karen hunters out there -- just check the front page for an abundance of threads where the theme is some sort of complaint about some sort of trivial issue. This, in the the least difficult period (regarding the basics of survival) in the history of the world. Pretty amazing.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I rest my case. :beer:

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I never took you for a biblical scholar..

4. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Early Birthday present. :beer:

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You da man.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

I enjoyed A Walk In The Woods

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Way too classic a pair of name of entitled folks :D

And anyone taking me seriously with that comment needs to step back from this entire thread :crackup:

8. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Anything by Bill Bryson is worth reading.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, and I find the pandering to be fine in a professional setting when dealing with people like this Karen. There is absolutely nothing wrong with treating people in the same manner they have treated your organization or company. You don't always have to take shit from people to be professional nor is giving people shit when deserved unprofessional. Old school thinking that has led to way too many idiots thinking the customer is always right needs to change.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And that is where we totally disagree. There are many times where name calling gets your point across much more directly than your version of professional. Same with using curse words. Diplomatic is fine when called for however too many people don't get it if you aren't direct with them and put things in terms that are denigrating and get their attention.

Gorilla George and Quicktoy like this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've give up on using them in conjunction with an s for any purpose :D Contractions still get them.

12. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

That was originally a typo, but since you have pointed it out, I may have to accept that it is also accurate. I can live with it.:beer:

auminer likes this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Is that like apolitical or asexual?

14. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Maybe

PistolPete likes this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And yet apathetic doesn't fall into that set.

CR750 likes this.
  16. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Ultimately, it is up to the owners of the organization to determine how much they will allow/tolerate/pander.
    There will always be people up to party.
    And ultimately it is the decision of the participant whether to participate or not.

Honestly, I am surprised there is not a blanket statement about use of drugs and alcohol given what a litigious society we live in...

I think if my kid was racing... it would be a decision that has to be made. So I understand where Karen was coming from... how she did it and the possibility of bending the truth was inexcusable.

But whatever. There are several issues being kicked around in this thread

Chino52405 likes this.
  17. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

WWDKD
    What would Daniel Kim Do?
    Lol

TurboBlew likes this.
  18. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

fif2.gif

Gorilla George and TSWebster like this.
  19. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Send Karen to Redbud for the Motocross National.

20. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Send Karen and Brittany

grasshopper likes this.