1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB RG500 Gamma

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by clarityinstatic, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Did you order the Martek frame for the Gamma or the RZ350?
    Good to know someone else has ordered one on here.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

2. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

RZ350. Did you get yours? Cause Mark kept telling me one more month for 3-4 months, and as far as I can tell they're all done. messaged him twice last week no response, messaged him Monday and he apologized and asked for my address to get a shipping quote. haven't heard anything since Monday.

3. Oh boy! Same story here- sent you a PM.

4. tz250racer

tz250racer Active Member

I'd like to throw the pic up but says the file is too big. PM me like someone else did and I'll forward what I took the other day when I searched for fairings for another thread on here. I can tell you the bike will start at $15k at the very least. There's about that much in the chassis alone.

Sweatypants likes this.
  5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

motion likes this.
  7. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

If not now,, it will soon,,,,

8. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Yep, that’s on bike that will hit 50 k or more one day.
    No other 2 stroke side from a Kawasaki H2 triple carries the clought.
    Oh so much fun to ride, hit 7k and BANG! wheel to the air.....no BS traction control etc..., nuthin... just man & machine
    I shoula kept mine, but who the hell woulda thought? $$$

my Rz350 will be faster, than a stock RG but no where as valuable.. not even close. But my 350 / is my love though, I’ll sell every bike before she’s ever gone, NO bike is as fun as the RZ is.

clarityinstatic likes this.
  9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Only 23K and didn't meet reserve. I'm pretty surprised at how soft that auction was. Maybe Ebay's days are over.

10. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

Naa,, there was more to the story.....

motosapien likes this.
  11. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

???

12. motosapien

motosapien Active Member

It's an Austrian market bike. Seller could've done a better job with presentation.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

13. Back on with a Buy It Now price- $26K

14. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

So what is wrong with it?

15. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

The buy it now won't solve all of your problems. I had a bike listed with BiN and I kept having scammers buy it, then try to pull various scams with the payment. The scams were easy to spot, but it kept taking the listing down and then I'd have to fight to get my auction fees back from Ebay. Finally had a non scammer contact me through the auction and we just met in person for the sale as I never did get all of my money from Ebay.

16. tz250racer

tz250racer Active Member

As promised, just an FYI, my RG is now up on eBay if anyone is curious

motion likes this.
  17. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

FYI if you search for RG500 it didn't come up for me, I searched for that and ranked highest price first and the first item was pipes, I believe. Then I think I searched for Gamma and it didn't come up either.

Finally I got lucky when I changed the search to RG 500, I think. Even trying to reduplicate it, I can't get your bike to come up, even though I see it on the left as previously searched.

I'm not that educated on ebay, but I think at the bottom of your description if you copied this it could help you get more hits.

RG500, Gamma, Suzuki RG500, Suzuki Gamma, RZ500, 2 stroke, 2stroke, NS400R, Honda NS400R, Yamaha RZ500, RZ350, Yamaha RZ350, RD350, Yamaha RD350

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2941429049...a=1&pg=2334524&_trksid=p2334524.c100667.m2042

18. tz250racer

tz250racer Active Member

Thanks.
    Looks like it's gonna go locally though.

Shop is kinda local anyway, not the buyer.

19. zx250r

zx250r Well-Known Member

Did it sell?

20. tz250racer

tz250racer Active Member

Apparently yes.
    Check is on the way and the guy was vouched for by the shop that will finish it.
    If something goes weird I would relist. I don't expect it to

SpeedWerks Racing likes this.