1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

So that rides against your skin?
    And is the gun between body and belt?
    Kinda sounds like the same question twice but it’s not. Was hoping to see the rig on you without being covered by the shirt. Not trying to invade your personal space lol
    Thx

2. Holster is on the inside of the belt.

Holster/gun is between the belt and my skin. So the belt actually pulls the holster against me, making it more secure.

(the holster is soft padding, it isn’t uncomfortable at all)

3. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Hmm that does look much more comfortable than what I have. Might have to look into a similar setup. I do like Kydex holsters though. I have an Aliengear one which is great if I’m wearing jeans or cargo pants because it pretty much needs a belt to work. I would like something that I can use even with shorts or sweat pants.

Gorilla George likes this.
  4. Haha, this is about the best I can do. :D

B153BF27-3FB8-40FA-829D-6CE057D6378F.jpeg

From my skin going outwards, it goes Boxers -> Holster -> Belt -> Shorts.

So while holster is on the very inside, most of it is against my boxers. It’s only the top “wing” part that actually touches my skin. And like I said, it’s soft padding so I don’t notice it.

5. Oh, and again it’s worth mentioning that is the Canik, with the extended (15rnd) magazine.

If I ran the smaller magazine, or a smaller gun (Hellcat, G43, etc) it is even less noticeable.

6. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Grind hard Ammo is going to have a 115gr 9mm drop today at 4pm est

sbk1198 likes this.
  7. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

Thanks
    I’m really looking for more comfortable options
    Yours is definitely worth a try

8. The holster is really cheap. I think it’s like $15-$20. Gimmie a minute and I’ll find the link.

9. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Ummm...where did the scar on your back go to...Cyborg !!

10. Haha. Look in the very middle, at the bottom. That’s about 70% of it visible there. The rest of it goes down in my shorts.

The rebuild was in the L1-L4 section, which is down at the very bottom, just above my ass.

upload_2021-2-23_14-23-4.jpeg

Sabre699 likes this.
  11. Shit it’s already sold out.

12. Steak Travis

luckily it's not 4pm est yet.

I've shot their 308 before. It's good stuff and would except the 9mm to be just as good.

13. Ah shit. I didn’t pay attention to the 4pm part.

I’ll check back. :beer:

14. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

probably hasn't been released yet

15. Steak Travis

16. Damnit this is bullshit! I keep hitting refresh and and it’s another 1hr15min. :mad:

You should have posted it at 3:59 to avoid all this stress.

Sabre699 and Steak Travis like this.
  17. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

I hope Broome’s ADD kicks in soon and by 4:00 he’s too busy buying other guns that he completely forgets about this to give the rest of us a chance at some 9mm lol

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

68 cents a round for that? Hell no.

19. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Yea .68 ea. is a little pricey for that. Especially range ammo. You can reload your own for .15-20 ea.

Jeez they want .62 a round for re-manufactured! Get out are they owned by Cheaper than Dirt?

sbk1198 likes this.
  20. :crackup: