1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 Wera West Las Vegas round 2 confirmation

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by 05Yamabomber, Feb 10, 2021.

1. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Hey @Mongo
    with the site being down, and not knowing if pre-registration is open. Just wanting to confirm that its a go for February 27-28 at LV. I plan on being there. Havent ridden since November Willow round so I am chompin to get on two wheels.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Currently yes - however Nevada is going to revisit their current lockdown stuff on Monday so we'll know more then. Had a press release about it ready to go except for the whole office computer system imploding thing...

05Yamabomber likes this.
  3. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Its been 3 years since I have been there. Are there showers in the restrooms there? I cannot remember.

4. Gerry Gentry

Gerry Gentry Well-Known Member

Hey Mongo,
    What happened to the pre-registration? Last we heard it was delayed due to the website getting hacked. Now it's closed. We're planning to be there for Saturday & Sunday in the Group "C" Novice Superstock and Superbike. Can you extend the pre-reg?

Regards,
    Gerry

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It was open all last week and until Sunday at midnight for Saturdays races, Monday at midnight for Sundays stuff same as always. Sorry but we can't extend it because we have to process things and fly out there Thursday.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope - truck stop by the 15 is your best bet.

7. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

I have the trailer with shower but if there are showers at the track we would prefer to use those so we dont create excess gray water. Thanks for confirming.

8. Gerry Gentry

Hey Mongo,
    SNFU! From what we saw on the Facebook page it said that pre-reg wasn't open because the website got hacked but we would be notified when it was opened up. Blake just talked with your office and we have a plan. We'll just have to get the paper work done at the track. We were planning to roll in on Friday. I hear there is a practice day on Friday. Is it open for WERA participants?

Regards,

9. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

I will be there Friday. Its a trackday held by Racers Edge performance. They will have 3 groups. 2 groups for Wera and 1 for advanced/intermediate riders. You will need to pay for trackday. I am going to try and get there Thursday night, but no camping at track Thursday night.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dale Kiefer is running Friday - https://www.racersedgeperformance.com/

11. Gerry Gentry

12. Hotfoot

Hotfoot Well-Known Member

How late will the entry gate be open for Friday night arrivals?

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

10pm - I know it's too late now but same deal for future rounds.