1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nissan parts people

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Jan 16, 2021.

1. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

anyone here work in parts dept at nissan or Infinity?

2. Rich

Rich Well-Known Member

There’s a guy on the Infiniti forum that has always taken good care of folks. Haven’t used him in a long damn time, I can dig up his contact if needed.

Believe it was on maxima.org or G35 Driver

3. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

4. notbostrom

I just need some wiper blades and 1 side shows discontinued with no new part number

5. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Lol.. two threads for fucking wiper blades.

YamahaRick and ungwaha like this.
  6. notbostrom

And a washer fluid sensor... What can I say it's the off season

7. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

What area you in?

8. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

I know I'm yanking your chain. Winter sucks and we don't even have enough snow to take the kids out sledding

notbostrom likes this.
  9. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Go to a fucking auto parts store.

10. notbostrom

Florida

11. notbostrom

They don't fucking sell oem parts but thanks

12. renegade17

That is true. Hopefully the Nissan wiper blade factory gets the back orders caught up for you. Wonder if they have ever thought of outsourcing any of their parts instead of making everything themselves? Surely it wouldnt be the same quality as factory Nissan but it might work to keep their cars on the road until they can get back to making the best damn wipers out there. Hell I bet they could even save a few bucks if they tried it.

13. notbostrom

How bad does your life suck right now that you had time in your day for that response

14. renegade17

You know thanks for that question. I initially thought its a pretty good day and I am pretty happy overall. I am gainfully employed, the bills are paid up, everyone is healthy in my family, and I am smart enough to know that most windshield wipers are created equal as far as function goes. However after your question of my current life standings I did take a step back and question why this topic of all the things to discuss on social media in todays world caught my eye. I mean who in their right mind would want to banter with someone who thinks an auto manufacturer has the finest of rubber blades. Actually, I still think I'm good with my life, if nothing else I know I am not the dumbest mother fucker on here. Have a good day and enjoy those factory blades!

15. notbostrom

Look you stupid ignorant motherfucker. No one makes an aftermarket blade for this vehicle that has the factory offset so the blade sits over the de-icing area of the windshield so NO, nothing non-oem works as intended. Second, do you just roam around your neighborhood knocking on doors looking for opportunities to be a complete fucktard? Seems to me you are just trolling around looking to be as big a douchebag as you can to make up for the lack of something you need at home, haven't been laid, kids hate you, dog hates you? hell I don't know and don't care but no one forced you to read this thread so go be a miserable little bitch someplace else.

PS you are not out of the running for "dumbest motherfucker on here" so don't take that victory lap yet

16. renegade17

Hahahaha! Actually Im good. Driving around with a vehicle that has a specific defrost area of the windshield sure has made life tough for you. Have a good one, its just the internet. Start another thread if youd like, or even check out google, they have some good answers too sometimes. Take care.

17. notbostrom

My other car will need wipers soon so yeah maybe I'll do a thread for that one next month. Should I tag you in it or will you find it?

18. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Damn, I guess owning a POS Nissan brings out the best in people.

noles19 likes this.
  19. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

You bitches wouldn't need wipers if you drive faster. :crackup::flag:

20. notbostrom

Surprisingly for a Nissan it's been good, and everything was fine till someone had to go full retard with the passive aggressive shit. Did finally find my oem wipers and cheaper than the shit at the auto parts store so it's been a pretty solid day all around lol