1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dunlop Contingency

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by CleverRiver6, Dec 22, 2020.

1. SWest122

SWest122 Well-Known Member

Watching the endurance racing vid just posted in the YouTube thread, dude said they do about an hour stint per rider.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who is using a 9 gallon tank anyway? Hell, who is going past the 24 liter mark for that matter.

Rising Sun likes this.
  3. gcally

gcally Well-Known Member

The 2 top heavyweight teams from last year.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

9? Huh, seems like they could have run longer but guess not. Either way I guess I just don't see an issue with it as it is.

5. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Body builders say anyone bigger than them is juicing...and anyone smaller than them doesn't put in the work that they do.

Racers say anyone that beat them is cheating...and anyone they beat just don't have the skills it takes. :D

Rising Sun and JJJerry like this.
  6. gcally

gcally Well-Known Member

One of the big reasons why I would like to see standard 24L tanks is because it seems to be the standard around the word and you can buy them off the shelf for every 1000 cc bike.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, they're certainly not illegal for our stuff.

8. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

Based upon AODs BMW for sale (old bike), it had a 24 liter tank...not 9 gallons...

Rising Sun and JBall like this.
  9. Wheel Bearing

I think you're trying to offer solutions to a problem that doesn't exist.

Rising Sun likes this.
  10. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Your argument already has more holes in it than a '93 CBR900RR fairing, but here's one more... you keep harping on liter bikes, yet the HW entries are always in the minority. For example at the 2020 GNF there were 6 HW, 8 MW and 10 LW bikes.

Rising Sun likes this.
  11. Wheel Bearing

To play devils advocate I think tank capacity should be limited to 2 gallons...let the pit stop mayhem commence. :D

Rising Sun likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Y'all scare me enough on pit lane, don't need that many more stops :crackup:

13. gcally

gcally Well-Known Member

When do you think payout information will be posted?
    Is payout going to be the same across all classes?

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ask your team owner, he'd know more than me :crackup:

Rising Sun likes this.
  15. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

I qualify for three out of four of those requirements. Can I field a two person team? :D

16. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

bagger endurance class??

tawzx12r and Wheel Bearing like this.
  17. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

I vote for Supermoto endurance class...I want to see some 9 gallon tanks on some 450 dirt bikes...essentially be a Supermoto bagger class....

Rising Sun likes this.
  18. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Some of those desert tanks get pretty wild! I don't know about 9 gallons, but some of them have shrouds that would drag on the ground on a road course, haha.

19. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Endurance rules say we have to fill out a registration for for team owner, captain, , etc.. Where
    Can I find that. I didn’t see it in forms

20. SWest122

SWest122 Well-Known Member

Try https://www.n2racing.org/