1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Did this recently. Absolute blast, ran with polite people and tried to do the same, no stuffing, bumping, etc. Marshal kept waving my by people. Its obvious some just out for fun, or first time, some know the idea of an apex, etc. Daughter hated it, she was shy and got put in the wall by some 15yo punk (shes 8).

2. APO2112

APO2112 Well-Known Member

3. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

better than you.png

TurboBlew, 5axis, HPPT and 2 others like this.
  4. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

2020, pretty much a shitshow. What's next, you might ask?
    The short answer...

R1M370, Phl218 and SpeedyE like this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

6. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

7. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

A little after 20 seconds its gets interesting

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

did i see that right that it was a jam in a hot-rolling steel plant?

why didn't they all get outta there right away?

9. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

They don't know any better? No OSHA standards where they work? If I was there, I'd be running very fast in the opposite direction, for a few minutes at least! :D

10. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

I think cobbles are a somewhat common problem. Way back in the late 70s our Boy Scout troop got a tour of the US Steel Fairless works for our Safety merit badges. Someones pops was a USS big shot that got us kids in. In one of the rolling building, we were walking on the catwalk above/ ouside the cranes and we saw a cobble shoot up over the crane. The fellow guiding us explained what happened and we watched the guys remove the cobble with long handled cutting torches and then crane dropped the still glowing steel ribbons into a nearby rail car for recycling.
    Very cool stuff to little me, I thought the mill workers were mega bad asses.

11. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Accurate.

12. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Seattle's attempt at cultural diversity.

13. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

14. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

25:20 for the nitro multis

IronCactus likes this.
  15. APO2112

APO2112 Well-Known Member

16. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I am writing a sci-fi story about a dying solar system - the galaxy’s black hole is absorbing the system and there are still people on one of the planets. I worked on it for quite a while last night and was thoroughly entrenched in researching my theories.

At some point around 3 AM this song launched into my head from my childhood.

I thought I would share the madness with you because I can, and because the other option was Move Me by Badflower.

APO2112 likes this.
  17. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Well, if it had been that long since your last time how long would you last?

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

APO2112 likes this.
  19. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I want one

20. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar