1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Sep 20, 2020.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Ju-Ju Shit Pooper doesn’t seem to be dancing tonight.

G Dawg likes this.
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

Getting a little more interesting.. Can they stop the Browns?

~sent from mobile

3. StaccatoFan

Q: What does Big Ben have for breakfast???

A: A TURNOVER!!!!!!

upload_2021-1-10_23-31-46.png

G Dawg likes this.
  4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Sorry Dave,
    Maybe next year dickhead Ben will be gone and I take take the curse off :)
    Go Browns !!!!!!!

RS250Ape likes this.
  5. StaccatoFan

Steelers Suck!!!
    Come on Dave. Say it. You know you want to.
    It will make you feel better.

G Dawg likes this.
  6. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Wow! Not a Browns fan per se, but I have been pulling for them the last few years in underdog kind of way. Glad to see their fans get a bit to cheer about. Kind of like my Bucs this year after some hard years since the Super Bowl win.

Did not see that performance coming though.

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Ben Rape Steelers.jpg

BigBird likes this.
  8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I love to watch the Steelers lose!

RS250Ape and Banditracer like this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

Browns fans had to have that feeling that they might have lost that game. The steelers got a little too close for comfort. I forgot the Steelers were like what 11-0 or whatever to start the season...oops

I had all the underdogs winning, so I at least won one game. At the half I took the Steeler at +15 and got 4-1 on that. so it basically broke even for yesterday.

Next week some interesting matchups:
    • LA going into the Frozen Tundra and meeting Discount Double Check
    • Ravens go into NY and have to deal with Revitalized kid Josh Allen and Diggs.
    • Mahomes on Rest vs the feisty Browns who should have their full squad back
    • Battle of the Geriatric QBs: Saints vs Bucs

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  10. StaccatoFan

Best day ever!!!

The NFL rejoices. The biggest bandwagon east of Dallas had all the wheels fall off last night!

11. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Next week some interesting matchups:
    • LA going into the Frozen Tundra and meeting Discount Double Check --------------Fudgepackers win------Geoff is afraid of the cold.
    • Ravens go into NY and have to deal with Revitalized kid Josh Allen and Diggs.-----------Go Bills
    • Mahomes on Rest vs the feisty Browns who should have their full squad back-----Go Browns {lol}
    • Battle of the Geriatric QBs: Saints vs Bucs----Should be a good game.

12. StaccatoFan

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

what's up with the rage of stomping on the home team logos now? I'm sure when fans return that will go well with home team spectators when there are visiting team fans around

Sabre699 likes this.
  14. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So both 5 and 6 seeds advanced. Five seeds were not a surprise, but the 6 seeds I would say both were a bit of an upset / surprise.
    Both 2 seeds advanced as expected there. Adding 2 more playoff teams really didn't change anything other than removing the bye for the 2 seed.

Packers and Chiefs should move forward. I am so happy that the Browns won, but I don't see a way past the Chiefs. LA is going to freeze in Lambeau, so I have no idea why it is just a 7 spread.

The other two games should be competitive and could go either way based on mistakes, injuries, a bad call, a funny bounce of the ball, or just who is having a good day.

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

Adding 2 more teams and therefore 2 more games is probably exponentially more revenue. Playoff games generate a lot of money, and Saturday was actually really good football, and 2 out of the 3 games on Sunday was really good too.

A lot of eyes were watching, especially right now since many people are stuck at home. No one going in thought they were doing it for the upsets, just for more games on tv. and well the triple headers were great to have.

16. StaccatoFan

Yep. And it gave the Steelers the early exit they deserved so they can sit at home and watch the playoffs from their couch.

All day baby!!!!

wearing my LaMar jersey to work today.

17. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Sorry I got lost in the sport and forgot that professional sports is all about the Benjamins.

BigBird likes this.
  18. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Another change was that the #2 seeds didn't get a first round bye.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No need to say it. It'd be like saying the sky is blue, it's dark at midnight, monkeys, midgets and footballs to the nuts are funny and Papa is French.

Thank gawd Hockey starts in a few days and college lacrosse in a few months, I don't need to care about the Fooseball anymore. :D

G Dawg likes this.
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah