1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I got one of those a couple of years ago because I had a bunch of empty brass, a bullet mold and dies. I like the way it fits my hand and I like the way it shoots. I don't really like anything else about it, but it is a keeper for sure. I carry it sometimes.

2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Recommended website to get alerts from, for when ammo comes in?

3. Triple X and Phl218 like this.
  4. Eh, ill get some of them. Fuck it. :crackup:

5. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Gorilla George and Sabre699 like this.
  6. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

8. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I'll admit I never understood the extended mag thing for handguns. You can't carry it, it's way too big. If you're at the range what's the big deal with extra regular sized mags? I don't know about you but I never shoot 30 consecutive rounds.....

redtailracing likes this.
  9. Phl218

Phl218 .

10. More pew.

11. Have fun. :D

12. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Gorilla George likes this.
  13. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

This shirt is you.
    upload_2021-1-9_13-18-45.png

Sabre699, Phl218, Photo and 1 other person like this.
  14. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

So I stopped at a gun store today. Had a nice selection. I almost walked out of there with a Kel tec p32. Why? I liked the size for a work carry. Iam up and down on my knees and back , and climbing. I thought the size would be small enough to not bother me. Only thing I didn't like was no safety and I would rather have that cause I wouldn't be surprised if it got snagged on something something.

What other guns are out there that are about that same size. Hell even the lcp there was quit a bit larger then that one I thought

15. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

a good pocket holster and you don't need a safety.I have a kahr PM 380 but most of the time I carry the Ruger lcp.. They are pretty much pocket pistols.I even carry the lcp when I ride my bicycle.

16. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

If you use a decent holster it shouldn’t get snagged. But if it did it’s still very, very , very unlikely to go bang. Most subcompact carry guns are safety less for a reason. Less shit to fuck with when your stressed out of your mind. But they do exist.

Gorilla George and Photo like this.
  17. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Very few striker guns have traditional safeties. Don't forget most still do have a safety on the trigger. Unless it's pulled it won't go bang.

18. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Is that kel tec a decent gun? Never owned a kel tec.

I like the pen clip style. Don't ask me why, but I just find it extremely comfortable. No holster just the pen style clip in your pocket or on the back. So that's why I was nervous about no safety. The trigger would be exposed in my pocket.

19. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Pen clip style should be a no-go. Pocket holster (sticky) is the only way to carry. I believe the Kel Tec has a long, heavy trigger pull similar to the LCP, so a safety isn't as necessary.