1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 Yearly Schedule

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Nov 30, 2020.

1. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Guess I will have to get Cooksey’s SV running ...
    That will add another bike to the LtWtTwinsSB class and give me something to do until Vegas

2. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Hate to hear the decision.
    Please understand that full public disclosure weeks before the event, is MUCH better than something the week before, or a surprise at the gate ... IMO!
    Also, it is tough to be in business when you can’t do business.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

As you know we hate it too. One of my biggest concerns was us and other non Cali riders making reservations then showing up and being told we couldn't stay in a hotel due to the restrictions in the regional stay home order. Add to no camping and we'd all be screwed, I love racing but not enough to sleep two or three people in a rental car in a truck stop or the like for two nights.

4. Gerry Gentry

Gerry Gentry Well-Known Member

Hey Mongo,
    Just confirming that the Vegas races are on the "Outside Road Course" ?

Regards,

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, AKA the Classic Course.

6. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Not sure if you are aware that two WEST rounds are overlapping the new CRA schedule. June WSIR, and September LVMS.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's on them, it's what happens when you take a small pie and divide it even further. Sucks but I get no real choices on dates, as it is I had to not schedule another round at Willow and one at Vegas because the only options I had were against CVMA.

8. Eight Screws

Eight Screws Well-Known Member

I get there is a certain entry volume that you need to break even/make some money on a round, but as someone who doesn’t race CVMA I would really love another Willow date

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Volume isn't the issue for Willow, it's getting a good date that isn't against CVMA. SO yeah that would affect turnout but the issue is trying not to screw up another org or us.

10. PhilipHart896

PhilipHart896 Well-Known Member

Hey Mongo, I'm sure I've missed something, but why are the National Events not on the same weekends as the Endurance Events?

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Some are some aren't they're not tied together like they used to be.

12. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Hey Mongo
    I am looking for pre entry for Las Vegas and not seeing anything ...

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It closed Monday ta midnight, we're leaving to fly out tomorrow...

14. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Not able to access the schedule page. The link on this first post is bad, and it comes up as a blank page when I google search it.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, website is down yet again. This time due to me thinking I could make it better... It'll be back up as soon as I can get from the airport to the office Tuesday.

16. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Roger that.

17. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

@Mongo, Don’t see a cycle jam thread yet but wondering if there will be practice or trackday on Friday. Road Atlanta calendar shows WERA there on the 5/28 but I don’t see anything from the WERA side or listed on any of the the usual track day orgs schedules.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just sorted that out yesterday afternoon, there will be a practice day Friday and I'll update our schedule(s) to show that once I get CMP up.

Trunxgp1224 likes this.
  19. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Nice. Just updated our schedule

20. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

Is there a practice day before Roebling 7/17-18 that I’m not seeing?