1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 Yearly Schedule

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Nov 30, 2020.

1. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

2. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

Happy to see CMP on the schedule!

3. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I haven't raced WERA in over a year and I don't remember... Are all sprints ran on Sundays?

North Central Region

5/8-9 Grattan Raceway Park, Grattan, MI-c,DH,rs,V,
    6/5-6 Nelson Ledges Road Course, Garrettsville, OH-M,N2,
    TBA AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days, Mid-Ohio-Limited Schedule-DH,N,V,
    7/31-8/1 Grattan Raceway Park, Grattan, MI-c,DH,rs,V,
    8/21-22 PIRC (full Course), Wampum, PA-M,N,N2,V,
    9/25-26 Nelson Ledges Road Course, Garrettsville, OH-DH,M,rs,V,
    Return to Top of Page

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If it has a DH then it is sprints both Saturday and Sunday - same schedule each day other than riders school which is Saturday only. If it says N2 then it's Endurance only on Saturday and Sprints on Sunday - N2 will also have a track day on Friday at those. An N means National points are paid in the classes that are part of that series. V Means the Vintage classes other than V8 will run, V8 runs every weekend.

5. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Please advise/advertise when the 'on line registration' for the January round at ACS opens up.

6. Wheelies4Jesus

Wheelies4Jesus Active Member

This will be my first year racing. I was hoping to snag a Road America round, regardless of the org, but it doesn't look like it's on anyone's schedule yet.

Do the RA dates typically get released to motorcycle orgs later in the year? Or am I going to have to suffer through a trackday instead?

7. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

from what i've heard, you'd have to sell your first and second born child to book RA. and that's if none of the car people want the weekend.

8. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Road America is also having nascar next year which I'm sure is taking up their time

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

First we have to figure out if we can even race. Right now it's not looking good with as much as you guys are locked down and the new regions and rules.

10. bgolf92

bgolf92 New Member

Are there any plans to add another race to the West schedule March - May?

SundaySocial likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We'd love to if we can find a date that works, had some options but they were all on CVMA weekends in March and April.

12. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

CVMA meaning the new CRA race association? Hoping you can make ACS work in January. I am signed up for the trackday on the Saturday before the race and as of today they are still putting it on. Hope it works outs. Looking forward to the season.

13. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

No, CVMA at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway near Palm Springs and is track-centric. CRA is California Racing Association, I think currently solely at Buttonwillow but has plans to grow further.

14. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Yes I am aware of the CVMA but based on Mongos comment above saying they are all on CVMA weekends. Last I checked Wera wasnt doing Chuckwalla racing so I didnt understand his comment. CRA is solely at Buttonwillow (old and new track).

tophyr likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, CVMA races at Chuckwalla, the new one will be at Buttonwillow.

Press release will go out later today but with the lockdowns in California including no hotel rooms and no camping at the track there's just no way we can run a race. Fastrack will still be doing their trackday but they'll have to kick everyone out each night :(

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The dates we were offered for Vegas and ACS were the same weekends CVMA is running at Chuckwalla. With the racing pie getting even more chopped up out there with yet another group running races we don't want to hurt us or them by doing races the same weekends they are.

17. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Boooooo :( :( :( :(

So to make sure I understand... January ACS is a no-go?

18. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Yep, check Roadracingworld.com website for official announcement. Posted this morning.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Correct.

Or here or facetubes where I also posted the release :crackup:

05Yamabomber and tophyr like this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator