Sidi Resole? Who does it?

Discussion in 'General' started by sharkattack, Dec 28, 2020.

1. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I have a pair of older (pre replacement section of the sole) Sidi Vortice boots that need new soles. The boots are in relatively great shape, so I can’t justify tossing them.

I tried a couple local shoe repair shops and they weren’t sure; not confidence inspiring. If you’ve had some race boots resoled, who did it and can you post their contact info?

Thanks guys!

2. FourThreeSix

FourThreeSix Well-Known Member

Anthony's Leatherworks does them.

3. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

I need my suit worked on after my tumble at Buttonwillow. I hear mixed reviews about Anthonys, any feedback?

4. wiggeywackyo

wiggeywackyo Well-Known Member

I've had a cobbler do a good job with it but it seems your results may vary.

5. FourThreeSix

FourThreeSix Well-Known Member

Amazing. I've had 2 suits fixed and another one altered. My last suit repair was pretty extensive, including replacing the Tech-Air LED indicator. They got the suit looking basically brand new. Highly recommend them.

6. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

i googled a local cobbler to me. i know i've used Sole Performance in CA before. they do Sidi's repairs.

TurboBlew likes this.
  7. Eight Screws

Eight Screws Well-Known Member

Anthony’s did a good job on both my Suit and a Sidi resole/zip repair in the past
    Wasn’t the quickest but still good a couple of years on

AMA members get a discount

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

If you go with a local cobbler race boots seem to amaze them which I cant figure out.
    In your case unless you know the local guy send them to Sidi.

9. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

buy the soles DIRECTLY from Sidi (motonation.com) then take to a local shoe repair shop. had great results and they charged $25 a pair i think. I've done shoe-goo myself before too. pulled sole off, used a $5 tube of shoe-goo. great stuff. keep a tube on hand for dirt bike and road sole repairs.

Sabre699 and sharkattack like this.
  10. R/T Performance

R/T Performance Well-Known Member

11. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I definitely have some good leads now. You all never disappoint! Thumbs up!!