1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wiseco Piston Discount Certificates

Discussion in 'General' started by 2Roger10, Oct 27, 2020.

1. 2Roger10

2Roger10 Well-Known Member

I was at the Nelson Ledges round on August 29/30. We handed out some discount certificates to qualifying class winners, along with some t-shirts , umbrellas, etc. Please look at using those certificates if you received one....it's a hell of a discount on a piston kit. But it can also be used on anything else we offer. We'd like to see it used on your racebikes, but they are good for any of our powersports products. (dirt bikes, 4-wheeler, snowmobiles, jet skis, etc..) All the classes listed under WERA's Superbike, Formula, Clubman and most of the Vintage rules are allowed to do piston upgrades per my conversation with Sean. But please double check your class rules before ordering anything.
    Evelyne and Sean are working with us to put together a package to get us more involved in roadracing this coming year. Some possible sponsorship and contingency programs. Hopefully we see all of you at a few more rounds !! If you guys have any questions on product feel free to reach out to me. [email protected] Wiseco Coupon.jpg

backbone, Dragginass, j cal and 8 others like this.
  2. ungwaha

ungwaha Well-Known Member

I need to do a 2mm over on a 93 ZX7 are you guys planning on doing a run of those?

3. 2Roger10

Let me check into this and I'll let you know. I'm just guessing it will be a BTO item. Looks like we have 1mm parts on the shelf, but I don't see 2mm.

4. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Guys. There is not anybody better to help with your needs then the wiseco guys. Roger is top notch and saved our season more then once this year. They shipped our order the same day and followed up to make sure everything arrived on time and if any other needed to be taking care of. Please go to there websites and look to see what they can help provide you. They are going to be supporting the sport and you won't beat there service.

2Roger10 and renegade17 like this.
  5. 2Roger10

Now I feel pressured:crackup:

If you don't see it on the website, ask...we'll make it!!

6. 2Roger10

Did a little checking on this. Looks like we only offer a 1mm, but we can build you a 2mm providing there is enough meat in the cylinder for it. You will need to talk to Al Pizzino or Tom Davis, they handle all the custom builds.
    Pizzino, Al <[email protected]> or call 440-951-6600 X-3105
    Davis, Tom <[email protected]> or call 440-951-6600 X-3109

ungwaha likes this.
  7. ungwaha

ungwaha Well-Known Member

2mil over bore on a ZX7 is the standard bore on a ZX9b.

We used stock ZX9B pistons in my old engine.

8. 2Roger10

Gotcha, give one of them a call.(try Tom 1st) They will be able to give you all the options. Mention to them the ZX9 fit, we may have something stock for that, would be cheaper than a custom 2mm big bore kit for a ZX7

ungwaha likes this.
  9. Kyle Brosius

Kyle Brosius Well-Known Member

Roger, I’ll be getting ahold of you to get a +2mm piston kit for my sprint bike. I’m sure we will be talking over the winter. Thanks for supporting the sport!

10. 2Roger10

Hey Kyle, Glad I'm able to help. Email me or call me anytime (Ryan has my number). Just keep this in mind, over the winter we get really busy here, everyone is in rebuild mode. We are just getting into the start of our busy season, and it will run us through till March-April until we clear thing out a bit, so plan for longer than normal turn around on a kit. So give yourself plenty of time. Also going 2mm you'll need to get your block punched out, they generally like the pistons to go with the block so they can match cylinder and pistons.

Kyle Brosius likes this.
  11. 2Roger10

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

2 mil over for a kx500 available ?

13. 2Roger10

Yep..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Wiseco Part#: 575M08800
    Product Type: Single Pistons
    Description: Kawasaki KX500 '88-04 3465TD
    Roll Over to Zoom

Displacement: 523cc
    Bore - Standard: 86.00mm
    Bore - Actual: 88.00mm
    Bore - Oversize: 2.00
    Stroke: 86.00mm
    Cylinders: 1
    Note: Cylinder sleeving required
    Note: Cylinder replating required
    Note: Electrofusion Bore

Call Adam Thornton at 449-951-6600 X-3110

Phl218 likes this.
  14. SWest122

SWest122 Well-Known Member

Quick question. Looking at the standard R6 kit (Wiseco Part#: CK206) shows out of stock as well as the individual piston part number (4967M06700). What would the lead time be on those?

15. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Yep, that's what the world needs, a 500 2 stroke dirt bike with more power.

16. Phl218

Phl218 .

lol i bought it in parts (cheap) and there's scoring going on.

plus we have a CNC mill here and a honing thingy...

but yes.

17. 2Roger10

As long as we aren't doing any design work to the part and it's just an oem replacement, I can get a kit put through in a week right now. Keep this in mind, we are heading into our busy season, and lead times will go to 3-4 weeks unless you do a lot of screaming, lol
    If you need something pm me, I can get you pricing and I can get something going for you.

18. 2Roger10

If you a

Are you are referring to your piston scoring, or cylinder wall. Either way your clearance has got to be off a little. Or bearings wore out, something isn't correct obviously.
    All our parts are spec for a certain piston to wall clearance. And with that, your top end bearings etc need to be good also. More than happy to help if you need something.

Phl218 likes this.
  19. Phl218

Phl218 .

It’s both. But I haven’t looked further.

20. 2Roger10

If you need specs on what the piston diameter should be new. Feel free to ask. More than happy to lend a hand.