1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA MotoGP Fantasy League 2020

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Jan 28, 2020.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

my bad...round...as in overall winner for that round...not as in last round

sbk1198 and Quicktoy like this.
  2. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Good pickin Bird and Quicktoy. Stepped up when you needed to, and I fell apart. I tried a mixture of drinking more beer and analyzing the practice sessions lol. It's obviously didn't work as planned :D

Only 16 points back with 3 to go.....There's still a chance the kids are getting a PW80 this year :D

BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Yes I believe I have won 2 rounds.

4. Quicktoy

Lol two of my podium finishers crashed out we didn’t do terrific lol.

5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

My first list is the weekly winners. Your list was the scoring for yesterday.

BigBird likes this.
  6. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Jeez man... Now all of us are gonna feel guilty for trying to take the opportunity for a kid to get a bike, and I'm gonna feel like a dick if I win :Poke:

Nice strategy though lol

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

No guilt here....play better...win [emoji16]

~sent from mobile

8. Dan Dubeau

Actually didn't think about it like that when I posted, I was more just thinking out loud, but it's funny now that I think about it lol.

If I win, it's totally going towards a minibike for the kids though. If I lose, they probably wont get one till next spring, and it will be an important life lesson on how their Dad sucks at picking race winners lol.

9. Quicktoy

No guilt here. I’m gonna blow this money on snowmobile rentals at Keystone with the 11 yr old if I win.

BigBird likes this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

If I can win, going towards a Big Brake Kit for the car...
    Take out your wallets and help a track car out. Otherwise I'll start a GoFundMe [emoji16]

~sent from mobile

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wait, you already told them that you are praying for a bike? That's evil. :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  12. Quicktoy

I forget what the prizes are. The weekly and the main.

13. sbk1198

LOL! I hope you didn't tell them about it yet. Getting their hopes up while relying on betting would be cruel lol

I forgot too. I just remember last year's winner got like $880 or something like that. This year's a bit different because we have the weekly winners, which I think is $20 per win IIRC. But top prize should still be somewhere in the $800 range or so based on the number of people.

My chance of getting first or second is slim, but if I were to win, I'll probably just put it right on my credit card to pay off some of bike parts I ordered last week....or buy another gun, who knows lol

Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  14. dsapsis

A third of the pot ($20 per race) goes to the weekly winners. The remainder goes 80-15-5% to top three. If my memory is correct, its 23 players (I'll double check everything for payday). If that is correct:
    Championship pot 23 x 40 = $920. So first place gets 736, 2nd gets 138, and 3rd gets 46 (Vale award!) clams.

Quicktoy likes this.
  15. sbk1198

How much do you get per race win then since there are fewer races than initially anticipated?

16. Dan Dubeau

lol, no they have no idea. I'm an asshole, but not that much of one :D. I DID win a weekly one, so if I fall off the podium I can still buy them a "mini" bike, like a lego or something :D

sbk1198 likes this.
  17. BigBird

BigBird blah

The same$20 I would think. The pool for the total winner just gets bigger.

~sent from mobile

Quicktoy likes this.
  18. dsapsis

Good point -- I messed that up. 23 x 20 = 460 in the pot. 460/14 races = $32 and change. Or, per BB, we could roll the balance above 20 per race into the championship kitty. I think i need to go back to when the season got delayed and we discussed that.

sbk1198, Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  19. Quicktoy

I’ll take all the money however you wanna disburse it. :D

20. dsapsis

I am almost done with my little doll. Now to find the pins...

Quicktoy, Phl218 and BigBird like this.