1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 MotoAmerica Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Hoffman900, Oct 12, 2020.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

But WHICH Doocahtaayyy?

2. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

whatever one it is, it’ll probably be a given a weight penalty

3. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I’d think it’d be Celtic’s, unless Honos is fielding a V4 instead of a ZX-10 next year. Elias seems very tied to Honos, so maybe they are going the Panigale route.

4. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Toni is supposedly testing on a Ducati right after the season end...can’t wait to see how that story unfolds

Edit: beat me to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

SDK to World Supersport? Greg and SDK let it slip..
    Escalante to SBK
    Elias to Honos or HSBK (2 man team?)

literally the only confirmed riders so far are KWR (duh) and Scholtz.. Attack nor M4 have confirmed anyone, HSBK and Honos haven't confirmed if they're even racing in SBK.

will PJ come back? SOO Many questions

6. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

Gagne is on a two year, so he's locked in for next year. He'll need to have a better year though if he expects to come back after that.

Suzuka_joe likes this.
  7. Suzuka_joe

I hope he has a good year, he did finish 2nd in the points so you can't say he didnt have a solid year but he needs some wins, he definitely showed he's consistent by only crashing out of like 1 or 2 races. Fonger keeps throwing bikes on the ground lol

8. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Man if he bitched about competition this year wait till he gets into that series

9. Hoffman900

I think Scholtz was likely going to beat him to second.

The issue is when you're finishing 10-20s back from your teammate on the same bike and break more parts doing it. I hope he does have a good season, Jake is a super nice guy.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  10. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

I hope that means Rocco can hop on SDK's vacated 600

Newyork likes this.
  11. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone let anything slip. I think they were talking points.

The whiney bitch did pull one off today. He ride like the guy they bitched about last year. Ie: gillum

12. Suzuka_joe

If rocco's birthday is correct on motogp 12/2/2005, he's turning 15, so all he can ride next year is twins cup..

Interesting that they are saying he's currently 15 but he should be 14.. did they lie about his age so he could race motoamerica last year? #conspiracy

13. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

Doesn't that rule out the Ducatis? Seems like the same story whether it by Kyle Wyman or Scott Redding.

14. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I don’t know enough to judge the minor differences Toni is talking about, But it definitely sounded like he wanted to be on a non-Suzuki.

Hoffman900 likes this.
  15. Hoffman900

I thought so too. I think Kyle has a lot of set up issues, as his bike is way less composed than the factory assisted ($$) Ducati. Cam P. could pretty much go with him on anything that wasn’t a horsepower track and I have a feeling PJ would have been right there. That isn’t a knock on Kyle so much how hard setting up / developing a SBK is.

I would almost think Kyle would be better off with a SSTK bike at this point if he wants to continue with the Ducati.

Listening to the podcast, it’s tires at the end of the race but Toni also said he wants to he one something with a fatter power curve too.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
    Senna likes this.
  16. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

That’s probably February 12, not December 2 :Poke:

17. Suzuka_joe

yep.. damn europeans with their date format lol

18. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Wonder what Brandon Paasch is going to do.. If Escalante heads to SBK, that will open the 636 seat up.

Cory Ventura needs a ride.. That kid can fly!

19. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Hope to see PJ on a competitive ride.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The Ducatis his team ran weren't?