1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | Round 9 | Geico Superbike Speedfest at Monterey | 23-25 Oct

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Oct 21, 2020.

1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

No mistake. Fong might have been a bit closer but had his best lap cancelled for exceeding track limits. Still like 1.3 back.

Senna and motion like this.
  2. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Anyone know of a decent place to watch the race close to Laguna? I’m road tripping through CA with the wife and dog and it doesn’t look like Laguna allows pups through the gates.

3. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Just a little exclamation point on the season.... he ain’t playing this weekend!

motion likes this.
  4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

MotoAmerica and Baggers shout out on Moto2 broadcast this morning!

5. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

Did they mention MotoAmerica Live+? :rock:

6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lol no it wasn't quite that specific, but they did go on quite a bit, regarding Cam, his career thus far, similarities to Dixon, other riders' trajectories and so on, go check out MotoAmerica... noted that with Cam heading over it will be the first time two American riders have been in Moto2. Fantastic.

7. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

starting to think Toni might be back on the grid next year on a graves kawi..
    laguna isn't allowing fans anyways lol

Circacee, jd41 and Senna like this.
  8. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Yes but just to be clear You only get 1 20 min session on a demo bike... the other 6 are on your own...

Circacee and jd41 like this.
  9. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

If you go down call Russ Brown is the best commercial I've seen this year :crackup:

10. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

live feed down for anyone else or just me?

11. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

It’s lunch time.

12. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

ok thanks. i was just getting an error saying the media could not be loaded because the server or network failed

13. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

When you get that they've gone on break, just keep hitting refresh every couple minutes, eventually it'll come back.

turbulence likes this.
  14. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Twins talk: Way to go @Gino230 on making the cut even though the pole sitter cut a half a second off the lap record! I know how you’ve worked on your bike and your riding and what a great track to raise your race craft even more!

Gino230, TurboBlew, drop and 4 others like this.
  15. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I am so done with Floyd.. “the WERA Grand National whatever” - what a tool.

Senna and Circacee like this.
  16. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

The one thing I’m most looking forward to this weekend?

I will NEVER have to visit the MotoAmerica website again.

NEVER...I am done with it.

17. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

Robbie called it "attack monster energy kawasaki" again and didnt correct himself or anyone correct him. 2nd time this weekend lol. get him out

18. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

So where did Cooper find all this speed all of a sudden?? I don't think he's been even in the top 5 all season and now out-qualifies Rocco all of a sudden? Props to him, but it's very surprising.

19. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Do you use the actual website? I have no issues with the apps on my TV's and phone.

AC1108 likes this.
  20. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

Wow. Someone needs to get Cam B into public speaking 101. Umm and ahh. Really. As much as he has been in the spotlight he sounds not much better than the Landers kid

Circacee and henry_carlson like this.