1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA MotoGP Fantasy League 2020

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Jan 28, 2020.

1. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Damn it. Another shitty race for me. I had 8 or 9 of the top 10 in the top 10 but the order was far from right. Had Morbidelli for the win and Fabio in 3rd....there goes that. Had Marquez for 8th only. Figured he would have his best dry race finish but didn't think he would challenge for the win! I don't think I had a single one in the correct position out of the top 10 lol Definitely got screwed over big time by the Petronas Yamaha guys.

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Bro. It wasn’t just you. Lol.

3. sbk1198

Yeah I hope you all did even worse lol :D

91 points for me if my math is right...now the question is for next weekend. Same track....how similar will be the finishing order then compared to today?

Quicktoy likes this.
  4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Well that was interesting.....Only 86 points. I picked like I golfed today. SHIT. lol

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. Quicktoy

I still am yet to try and figure out how to score myself lol.

6. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Scoring has been finalized.

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Nice pickin quick and bird. I figured I was going to lose the lead after that, wasn't as bad as I thought. 9 points across the podium.....tight.

BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  8. Quicktoy

Woohoo. Thanks Dan. I’ve won two weeks now. So that’s at least my entry fee back right? Lol.
    It’s still tight as hell and anyone’s game.

9. sbk1198

You've been leading the championship almost the entire time and you don't even know how the game works? lol Each rider yields whichever is lowest amount of points between the position they actually finished in and the position you had them in. And you add up the top 15.

Good job on extending the lead and also to bigbird for being up there not far behind!

Quicktoy likes this.
  10. Quicktoy

No this is my first year doing this and the official one too. I have a ballpark idea of how to score but wasn’t exactly sure. Just knew I wanted to get everyone in the right order lol. I’m glad it’s close. It keeps it fun and stressful.
    I’m ranked 44th out of over 5,000 US players in the official game too which has me excited. Hoping to pull off an official and unofficial Motogp fantasy 2020 WERA double championship

sbk1198 likes this.
  11. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Weekly winner: Quicktoy (second time and back in front for the championship)

Top 10 standings after week 10:

Player Name Season Points
    #1 quicktoy 864
    #2 dandubeau 858
    #3 bigbird 855
    #4 sbk1198 846
    #5 dsapsis 846
    #6 greenhound386 838
    #7 motorkas 835
    #8 ironcactus 830
    #9 72westie 828
    #10 thedirector46 826

BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  12. sbk1198

I started the official MotoGP one but got pissed at it because after that first round it wouldn't let me make any changes to the teams for some reason. So I was stuck having Marquez on the A-team and Bagnaia on the B-team (who was also injured), and then I just gave up on it. Didn't seem as fun as the one they used to have before, which is what we're doing here.

Quicktoy likes this.
  13. Phl218

Phl218 .

The official game is less interactive and therefore less interesting imho.

91 for me this week, I take that.

had Mav up front, really thought he was gonna pull a Lorenzo.

and cal also further up. Damn wildcards.

Quicktoy and sbk1198 like this.
  14. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Worst week so far for me. That one hurt. Still in 6th overall, but losing touch of the leader!

Quicktoy likes this.
  15. Quicktoy

Top ten all within 40 points. I promise it’s still close. I think I had at least a 20 point fluctuation just from last week to this.

BigBird likes this.
  16. sidepipe79

sidepipe79 Well-Known Member

That was one of my best weeks. After warm up I moved the Suzukis up but never saw Fabio riding like a brick. Still suck at this.

Quicktoy likes this.
  17. sbk1198

No kidding, what was up with Fabio?? How can someone of his caliber drop that much in the race after always being towards the top in every practice sessions and qualifying?

Quicktoy likes this.
  18. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Lessons from Maverik?

19. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

I tried to join.. I somehow missed this thread earlier this year. lol It let me join, but I don't think it will let me compete with you guys. said I have 0 points.

edit** nvm it shows up now. Says im 4th in this league with 916.5 points. My SN is BB52

Quicktoy likes this.
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah

we don't have 1/2 points :confused: