1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2020 | Round 2 | Spain | Jerez | July 24-26

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 22, 2020.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Jarvis was the mouthpiece who let the world know. I'm not convinced that he had to fight Rossi much to release that statement. :D

SGVRider and BigBird like this.
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

maybe not now, but this was back in 2016, when he surely had pull

From MM93: "Lin Jarvis has said that he is not going to see a Márquez at Yamaha, he already told me personally in 2016. I respect and accept him"

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

looks like Alex Marquez was speaking directly to you..maybe he reads the beeb :D

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/9...time-world-champion-i-deserve-be-repsol-honda

4. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

If Jarvis was the mouthpiece, he needs to be put out to pasture for letting the tail wag the dog!

That was also a stupid statement from the point of gamesmanship. A better one would be “We look at every fast rider for our bike. If Alex shows the speed, we’d take a look. He’s not there yet.”

Way more guys in MotoGP are slow burners than instant winners. Jack took a while to get his groove, other than the mechanicals he would’ve been the most consistent guy this season!

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

^ Bump.

motion likes this.
  6. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Props to him. I’ll admit he’s quickly changing my mind. And his performance today was brilliant. The way he carved his way to the front and then switched gears mentally to be patient once he was behind mir was great. And then managing a worn rear at the end to just bring home a solid 2nd. Very mature ride from a rookie.

7. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Diversion tactic....