1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Autographed Miguel Duhamel Shoei Helmet

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by deathwagon, Oct 17, 2020.

1. deathwagon

deathwagon Well-Known Member

I'm selling the last member of an old helmet collection. This is a 20-something year old helmet, not intended to be used to protect your noggin', just memorabilia, or to be used as a clubbing device against loud generator owners. I don't recall the model, maybe XV? Autographed by Miggy D himself at a long ago Firebird Raceway round, maybe back in 1995 or so. It has the usual nicks, scratches and rock chips. The inside crown liner is not with the helmet, probably hanging out with 24 of my missing 10mm sockets somewhere. Size Medium. Take it with you to the next WERA round and convince Tech to let you run with it.

This was NOT ever worn by Miguel, just the Shoei replica of his lid. $50, Paypal only, buyer pays actual shipping.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  2. deathwagon

3. warclok

warclok Well-Known Member

Google photos not working. I’ll prolly take it, send me an email with photos.

Warclok
    At
    Gmail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. deathwagon

5. Ezz1r

Ezz1r Member

s-l1600 (3).jpg

What's your zip code to look up shipping and your Paypal?

jasonhise likes this.
  6. deathwagon

PM sent.

It would be shipped from 86303, box dimensions are:

16" x 12" x 11"

The weight is 6 pounds 4 ounces

7. Ezz1r

Ezz1r Member

Brother looked it up via UPS Ground / Large Package / $50 insurance which is most cost effective for me $21 four days in transit from Arizona which is fine. so we are at $71 shipped if that works let me know your paypal ill send you the funds...

UPS.png

Attached Files:

• UPS.png
      UPS.png
      File size:
      115.6 KB
      Views:
  8. deathwagon