1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bearings on Magnetic Drain Plug

Discussion in 'Tech' started by SuddenBraking, Oct 9, 2020.

1. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Where are you in the country? NE Ohio here and I'm interested.

2. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

How much for the dirt wheels? Shipping to Seattle 98133.

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I'm in Bucks County, PA - 19047.

4. SuddenBraking

Ugh.........shipping is the bane of my existence but let me get some pics of the wheels and tires and you let me know what you think is reasonable and we can go from there. As I said, I'm fairly easy :D

5. SuddenBraking

Tell me more about this and also anything I should be looking for on these bikes. Fairly convinced I'm gonna buy the one that's local to me (2018) unless I hear differently that it's a problem.

6. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Ok. Probably not going to happen. I really don't need anymore projects but I'm always tempted.

7. SuddenBraking

Dude, we never had this conversation but I just want it out of my garage. PM me what price would make it worth your while to make the drive and let's chat.

8. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

I'm cool if it doesn't work. I get it with shipping, I really do. I would take the whole kit and caboodle but driving 2,800 miles each way is a little bit of a constraint, and shipping is a touch prohibitive...

Plus I am looking to fit these on a Beta, so if it doesn't pencil out then no hearts will be broken.

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

the only other issue I had when I got it was the intermittent stalling.
    I resolved that by replacing all fuel filters: 1. In the tank above the pump 2. In the line at pump flange 3. Before quick connector 4 before injector

And by cleaning the injector via reverse blow trick with carb cleaner

seller claimed it was related to too low octane - but he also claimed the bike had two injectors

been solid so far and I really like it

Am about to get a second set of wheels to put dual sport tires on.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  10. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

Wheels or tires? Possibly interested if they're Sumo tires... Wheels I am good on. Of note, I lived in Horsham in Montgomery County, PA from 2015-2018.

11. spoon32

spoon32 Huh???

Damn it! My girlfriend just drove back from long Island. I love the BMW Husqvarnas even though the 510/511s are very questionable as I mentioned before.
    I'm in Ohio also but let me know what you might fine acceptable for meeting somewhere between.

12. SuddenBraking

Here's pics of everything (mostly - there's a spare set of bodywork, some wheel bearings, oil filters, etc.).

Attached Files:

jasonhise likes this.