1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

That's a violation of the UCMJ. o_O

2. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

85DF417C-A49C-4CAC-BF94-6EF8111CF1B7.jpg

renegade17, R1M370 and motoboy like this.
  3. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

4. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

5. motoboy

6. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

auminer and motoboy like this.
  7. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Now there's a handy tip.

cha0s#242, tiggen, R Acree and 2 others like this.
  8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

9. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

10. Johnny B

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Damn if that ain't the truth.

12. Johnny B

I usually hold on to my cars for about ten years or so. About three and a half years ago, right before the dealership I work at was sold to Victory Automotive Group, I bought a 2017 Odyssey. As an employee, I went through the House, but one of the salesmen was given the task of doing the paperwork, registering it, filling it up with gas and getting the inspection sticker. He just retired, so one of the clowns that Victory brought in came out to the shop, told me that he was my new salesman and started harping on me to buy a new car. This has been going on for a week and I am on the verge of storming up to the showroom and raising hell.

yzfpat likes this.
  13. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Go rent a Toyota for a day/week and tell the salesjerk you did what he asked and bought a new car.

14. Johnny B

It wouldn't be the first time somebody in the shop went to another dealership and got a better deal. :)

When I was working at Cadillac, the shop foreman told the sales manager that he wanted to buy a new Oldsmobile station wagon. The manager kept blowing him off, not taking him serious.
    About a month later, the sales staff spotted a brand new Buick Estate Wagon in the employee parking lot. They asked around, and finally discovered that the shop foreman had bought it.

"Why did you buy that Buick? We could have given you a good deal!"

"I told you assholes I was looking for a new car a month ago. You blew it!"

15. motoboy

16. auminer

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

18. auminer

There was a Jeopardy! clue the other day, something about Stalin walking out of a Shostakovich opera, but I didn't care enough to research the situation.

If I had to guess, I'd say the composer probably didn't make it home for dinner that night. Stalin wasn't one to pussyfoot about.

19. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

20. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”