1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Round 8 - MotoAmerica at the Brickyard

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

he did a little bit of rear wheel drifting down hot pit.

2. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I had to work. In retrospect it would have been a good race to attend- Nobody has been there, longer lap, more straightaways.... might have been a good equalizer for me.

I rode a Ninja 300 at the Kart track this week, that was the best thing I’ve done in a while. I have been lacking a bit of confidence in the FZ, so flogging that little Ninja was not only a big confidence booster, it’s a hell of a lot of fun. It was a good mental reset to just go ride as hard as I could, dice it up without a lap timer to worry about!

bummed for Kaleb, but looking forward to Laguna!

3. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Damn sandbagger:D

Gino230 likes this.
  4. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Another awesome SS race, especially the first half! Mesa was a beast, just couldn't quite keep up that pace for the entire race. Probably just not used to the Dunlops. I'd love to see him do a full season in SS next year.

Also, wtf is up with Fresh n Lean?? All i'm seeing is riders throwing that name all over this season. Right up there in your face in every interview, it's kind of annoying lol It's as if that's the main sponsor of the series now or something.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  5. henry_carlson

Have you ever seen them eat it? It looks disgusting af

6. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I was referring to him backing it in right in front of zanetti, then running through the grass....on the cool down lap!

badmoon692008, 5axis and evakat like this.
  7. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

I agree - it appears that it’s a part of the w training facility that Johnny louch owns - whoever that is but according to his Instagram dude seems well connected . He seems to train or assist a lot of guys , paasch, Roberts , herrin , etc ...Hopefully they’re actually getting $ not just free food for the publicity- but good on him for supporting racers and motorbikes . Any support is good support .

I can’t wrap my head around the mailed food idea yet, damn millennials ! They all look like microwave meals from the freezer aisle

8. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Yeah they had a short interview with Herrin after today's race and he had a little package of some shitty Fresh n Lean food that looked like all the shitty microwaveable stuff you can get from any freezer aisle at any grocery store. Didn't look like anything fresh that's for sure! lol But in yesterday's podium interview Brandon's exact words were "Thanks to fresh n lean for PAYING me", so I think the sponsored riders are getting some money from them too which is good to see. I mean they better be paying me too if I had to eat that shit, so I can afford to go out for a nice meal at the end of the weekend LOL

henry_carlson likes this.
  9. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Well now, another post or two like this on a public forum and we won't need to be concerned with them spending any money on motorcycle racing.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'd try their stuff. Might be a good thing for my kid and what her trainer is yapping on about her meal requirements.

11. henry_carlson

Oh yea its good stuff, idk the price but Fresh and Lean / freshly are top notch

12. spoon32

spoon32 Huh???

:confused: which is it? Good stuff or nasty AF???

stk0308, Shocker and sbk1198 like this.
  13. henry_carlson

They certainly got the red out quickly today!

5axis and Yzasserina like this.
  14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I LOVE Fresh n Lean!!! I eat it 4 times a day!!! Can't get enough of that stuff. Its God's GIFT to Man!!!

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Damn, can Toni have any worse of a year?

henry_carlson likes this.
  16. henry_carlson

Both! nutrition/ complete meal wise it is good, they give you what you need to be properly fueled pre game (or race) but their meals dont look good, it looks old and like it was mailed to you in a mass quantity.

17. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Fuck yesss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Herrin has said in past interviews, on his YouTube channel, that every podium he gets when he mentions fresh and lean they give him $10,000.

henry_carlson and sbk1198 like this.
  19. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Hmmm

sbk1198 likes this.
  20. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Great job from Mesa so happy to see him up there showing his talent. He hasn’t been able to as much in the national scene but at the club scene people have seen it.

TurboBlew and Gino230 like this.