Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBird

BigBird blah

see title thread on why.

2. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Nah, I’ve taught high school, middle school, elementary school and now back to high school this year. It’s never made a difference what age I was teaching, and I’m an extreme germaphobe to the point of being made fun of for the levels I take it to in an attempt to stay healthy!

3. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Oh I protested and paid my fee for a complete engine tear down.

Quicktoy likes this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Don't know if you guys have been keeping tabs with whats been going on in Aussieland, but in some areas the have instituted some SERIOUSLY draconian lockdown measures. Victoria seems to be the most out of their minds.....it's some real head shaking in disbelief kinda stuff.

5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Well I know South Africa has been that way. No one in or out for months. Seems like British rule and former rule are staying under a heavy thumb.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

7. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

9. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

That article and the graph ignores the fact that accidental traffic deaths are down significantly because passenger miles traveled are down significantly.
    In the long run, you could say any disease doesn't "cause" any excess deaths, because you know, we all die eventually. Just wait long enough and eventually the graph will flatten back out.:rolleyes:

10. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Yep, the death rate from living is 100%.. Eventually. You just need to lengthen the data collection period to about 120 years.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

But suicide and murder are up.

We can play this game all day.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No thanks, but go ahead if you are bored.

13. pickled egg

What else do I have to do but wait for the ‘rona to come take me away from all of this?

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

tony 340 likes this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm stunned. This is soooo out of character. The real Pickled Egg would yell, "Fuck this!!!!" and take it to than basty nastard virus in a take no prisoners attack. Who is this really and what have you done with the Egg?

16. pickled egg

C’mon, I told @speedluvn to deepthroat a ditchwitch the other day, what more do you want from me?

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The real egg would help him do it.

18. pickled egg

I like my ditchwitch too much to use mine, and I don’t wanna pay the cleaning fee for a rental. :D

19. CBRGriff

CBRGriff Well-Known Member

Going to NC this weekend. Do I need to bring my level 4 MOPP?

Ducti89 likes this.
  20. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one to realize that Poached egg’s hormone regime is finally connecting him with his sensitive side. It’s ok. The beeb is extremely accepting :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.