FTP

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Not bad for an 80 year old.

L8RSK8R, scottn, E Reed and 3 others like this.
  2. Phl218

Phl218 .

show her the trick where the meat falls off the bone ;)

3. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Shes Latin, so she will cook for me and do the the dishes. Unlike an American girl who expects you to pay for everything, but plays both cards to her benefit. But a Latina girl might throw a pot at your head if you piss her off after dinner, trust me I know

Phl218 likes this.
  4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Altered for accuracy. :D

Phl218 likes this.
  5. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Have had a knife pulled on me by a angry Puerto Rician girl, I started laughing, then she looked at the knife and realized she took it to the next level, then we both were laughing. A healthy relationship, :eek:. Well booked my Brazil ticket for Saturday. Turns out this girl was using google translate/ facebook translate to message me. I called here to talk about details and her english is very limited, not a bad thing. So 3 weeks in Brazil, back 2 days then took a job in Mexico for the Winter

Jedb likes this.
  6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

American's can fly to Brazil? Where ya going? I love that country.

R1M370 likes this.
  7. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

My Functional Threshold Power is about 130 watts. I've been trying to get it higher but I'm feeling a bit burned out on the handcycle this month. Zwift is getting boring.

cha0s#242 likes this.
  8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

That's why your guns are busting out of your suit, bro! :crackup:

50Joe likes this.
  9. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

LOL. 4,645 miles so far in 2020. I've ridden my handcycle 2x the miles as I've driven my car this year,

auminer likes this.