1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Mar HD Classic tire changer

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by MGM, Sep 15, 2020.

1. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

Used very little. Bought shortly before I retired from racing. In like new shape with the floor mount, the receiver hitch mount and “Yellow Thing”. Comes with the tire lube goo (mostly unused), and an extra tip for the mount/demount bar. 350$. Less than half of it’s cost. Located in Maryville, Tn. I can text pics as needed, but looks exactly like a No Mar HD classic:)

KevinT707 likes this.
  2. riversbikes

riversbikes Well-Known Member

Willing to ship to Canada?

3. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

I'm interested.

Any chance that you're coming toward Nashville anytime soon? I'm in the Hermitage/Mt. Juliet/Lebanon area.

I'll be leaving for Barber tomorrow, so it may be the following weekend before I could make it up that way.

4. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

I’d prefer not to. I suspect boxing it up and shipping would be a massive fubar

5. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

I head over to Crossville fairly regularly. We could possibly meet there?

6. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me. I will reach out to you next week when I get back into town.

7. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

Sorry I haven’t contacted you. Haven’t been over to Crossville in a few weeks. Probably heading that way in the next week or so if you’re still interested.

8. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

Just getting back from the GNF myself. Yes, I'm still interested. Let me know when you think you'll be headed that way and I will plan accordingly.

9. Sccoterdude

Sccoterdude Active Member

Silly question but did this sell?

10. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

It did!

11. Sccoterdude

Sccoterdude Active Member