1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTP

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Never thought I would say this, been back in the states 3 days and will leave in 3 days. It's pretty fucked here and just want to say thanks for all the police officers, firefighters, and paramedics. Pretty easy to not appreciate your service till the wife and kids get hurt or you get hurt. Living in the Caribbean and around the world I don't think people appreciate the police response here. The places I usually live the police are scary and you have better luck with a criminal.. So thanks to the 1st res-ponders in this crazy time. I'm out to see a Brazilian girl and leave this crazy place

2. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Wasn't this a dungeon title for a while as well?

3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Op,
    Whatchu drinkin’?

4. Captain Morgan

and a starboyz dvd, didn't know what to call it, I'm not a fan of police but getting older I respect them, with all the political bullshit you can't sneeze on a criminalwith out a lawer involved. the is no dungeon

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
  5. Phl218

Phl218 .

6. Captain Morgan

bacardi anejo

7. speedluvn

Enjoy! :beer:

8. Captain Morgan

hows it going? Any new dishes?

9. Captain Morgan

I had the Bacardi family on a charter years ago and we bought fresh lobster in St. Vincent. And the miss Barcadi who was like 80 at the time spent 2 hours with her me teaching me a Puertian dish. And telling me stories. I didn't know to love her for the rum or hate her for the 1000 bottles I drank leading to my early death

10. speedluvn

Was she hot?

11. Captain Morgan

She was 80, kind of at a crossroad now, have an Austrian girl in Panama, a Brazilian girl in Rio, a Mexican girl in STT,a Trinidad girl in LA and taking a month off.

12. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I’m confused. Which place is fucked? I need clarification...

13. speedluvn

We are all fucked! Haven’t you been reading the lacrosse threads? :rolleyes:

Phl218 likes this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You'll have to wait for Captain Morgan to sober up...how long can you wait?

15. Captain Morgan

The US, as much as I talk smack about this place its usually a little reassuring to come back to a place where things actuality work and businesses actually run and its safe in general. This is the 1st time I watched the news coming back and it felt chaotic. I expect Chaos in 3rd world Countries with my lifestyle and thats my normal, just a strange feeling that things are so unsettled here.

16. Captain Morgan

It's 8 am, just got done working for 3 months in the Bahamas, time for a rum and coke while figuring at where in the world I can take a vacation for the next month and a half

17. Phl218

Phl218 .

all well.

nah, just experimenting with pizza (dough and grill -stone setups) , did a pork gyros on the rotisserie with tzaziki, that's about it.

waiting for the temperatures to come down to make Tartiflette (not with Reblochon though, will have to take a good US-available Brie, that'll work too) and ossobuco again.

and we have a bun in the oven.

18. Captain Morgan

got to love ossobuco, so simple but you can royally fuck it up, I like braised dishes, I do short ribs on the boat, buy them whole, debone them and make stock, lots of wine and reduce it to almost a syrup consistency. I'm in a conundrum, I was in rio about 4 years ago went out to lunch with her. See messaged me out of the blue and asked if I want a Brazilian chica.jpg vacation. I was planning on going to Morocco but she has me thinking. Never even kissed her, hugged her, just had lunch and now is offering to take me around and show me Brazil?????? She is a professional, has her own business, not a random bar girl that I usually attract or gravitate to. Have a serious feeling when I get there I will fuck it up. I'm honest with girls and warn them off the start of my ways and nothing will come out of its except a good time. Think this girl is hoping for a relationship which I don't do. But its tempting and as usual will just say "fuck it" and go with no plans, Cash and a passport can get you out of every situation

19. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

2XIDB!!!

20. speedluvn