1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sh@t that never works for you...

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, Aug 20, 2020.

1. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Lawn equipment. Any time I have to use it I have to work on it to make it useable. That’s one reason Instarted paying to have the yard mowed and quit messing with it myself.

jksoft and grasshopper like this.
  2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Lining up the king pin to the 5th wheel hitch. I swear I'm back and forth 5 times trying to get it right.

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Damn....for a bunch of tough guy motorcycle racing he-man badasses you all sound like you should be on a knitting team.....harden dafuk up nancy :Poke:

4. stymie12000

stymie12000 Well-Known Member

EZ-out. Guaranteed not to wok for me!

track wagon and rcarson15 like this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

Most everything. Bathrooms, Decks, motorcycles, cars, you name it, it looks great in my head, and then I start ....:confused:

6. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I'm another one with weedeater issues. I've gone through 3 in the last two years. Bought a Stihl FS91R just this week so I'm hoping that I'm done with this shit. But the first time I used it it I had to take the head off 6 times to unravel the string. I finally cleaned all the factory string out and put my own and it seems to be doing OK. But every time I fire one of those bastards up I expect it to have an issue.

BigBird likes this.
  7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Anything with tits or tires.

8. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Anything to do with plumbing.

9. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

Trying to get Mongo to change his stance on rules or literally about anything else.

Wheel Bearing, auminer and BigBird like this.
  10. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

ed7b78d7-6c5f-404f-b295-c489ccbb7bcd_text.gif
    The program, not the façade material.

BigBird likes this.
  11. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Spelling, simple automotive fixes that "I can knock this out in 30 min", trying to help but, coming across as an A**HOLE, lottery, other stuff...

BigBird likes this.
  12. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

HA, same here, but I bought the 56. Let me know how it works out for you.......I was going to buy a 2nd 56 and put a blade on it, but could step up to the 91. its alot more cash.

I think the inside diameter of the spool is the essential variable. The TORO I have has a tiny ID, which leads to a tight wrap.....the Sthil has a larger dia spool, both ID and OD, so allows more wire too.

13. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Teflon tape. I get it wrong every time.

14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Air hoses and long extension cords. Fuck parachutes. All I need is one of the aforementioned and I'll hang it on something before the ground comes up.

Rebel635 likes this.
  15. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

Buying used race bikes....

16. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Backing up a trailer. I watch my lawn guy maneuver his truck/box trailer in my driveway and it looks sooooo easy. It is the only proof I have that it can be done without making 20 passes, getting out of the truck 10 times to look at "the situation" and yelling back and forth with my wife ("no! MY left").

Yeah, I know... "Turn the wheel left to make the trailer go right, use the bottom of the wheel, blah, blah, blah"...

BigBird likes this.
  17. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I wanted the 56 but every Stihl dealer in the Ville was out of it. Then I changed to the 70...nope, all out of them too. The 91 was about $125 more than the 56 ; I figured that the damn thing should last me 10+ years so that's $12 a year more. For the one hour I've run the 91 so far I can tell it's a monster. Going to get the blade for it too and go full mental in my woods.

18. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Funny you mentioned this^. If the wife is directing me I get the most confusing gestures. For some reason she thinks a 42 ft TH'er can just turn on a dime. The worst is when she is directing me to back up close to a structure. It's "come on, come on...STOP!"

beechkingd and jrsamples like this.
  19. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

I am a firm believer that there is just something wired differently between men and womens brains that do not allow for any kind of synchronization for hitching, or backing up trailers.

notbostrom and Sabre699 like this.
  20. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Can't even figure out the toilet flushing problem is their overuse of TP, either.