1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, they released it once a year. It's not their fault you effers are catching up years later.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't disagree at all, just commenting it's not the greatest to binge all at once. We'd do a season and take a break for a month or so and it was great.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I mean, who in their right mind can digest three consecutive seasons of Moira without a break? :D

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Amen. I love that character but dayum...

5. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

I liked Tread :)

6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

You're thinking the wrong family...

[​IMG]

7. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

We've been watching that one too, after hearing Bill Burr talk about it on his podcast. Crazy story!

8. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

I loved how he sold them building but leased back to finish project :D

bwhip likes this.
  9. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Clearly it was God's will :eek:

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

11. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Started watching Grace & Frankie, several episodes in. Pretty good so far, fairly funny, big name people in it.

13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Glad you like it, even if its target audience are post-menopausal wimmens..... :D

14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Well I'm watching it with one of those so we're good. :crackup:

15. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I don't know if it's been previously mentioned, but the new series "The Vow" on HBO has been incredible. Chronicles the story of the NXIVM cult.

I just find it fascinating how people, otherwise generally intelligent, are able to fall into this kind of stuff......

16. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Oh, and the Apollo 11 documentary on Hulu...............quite possibly the most incredible footage ever seen from that mission from start to finish.

bwhip likes this.
  17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I tend to think that humans have an innate hardwired need for spirituality. When some people choose to eschew God from their lives they need to fill that fundamental void somewhere else. Cults, veganism :)D), etc etc

NemesisR6 likes this.
  18. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

My wife and all her girlfriends just laugh and laugh over that show. Glad you like it!

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

20. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Utopia on Prime was pretty good and right now most of the Top Gear series is available including some specials.

Ratched on Netflix was alright if you're a fan of AHS as it almost seemed like a spin-off.