1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki Motorcycle parts and BMW Motorcycle Parts sources

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Long story short, we buy a lot of parts . Not satisfied at ALL with the local shop as we try to support them but apparently our business isnt important to them.

I need a company that is great at shipping promptly and offer a dealer discount for bulk orders.

Can anyone suggest a dealership? Please dont say Bikebandit. Nothing agains tthem but I don't want to wait to process 29438720 orders a week.

2. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

I've had bad luck dealing with my local Suzuki dealers for parts so I always used PartZilla. If they have it in their GA warehouse, then it's delivered to my door in Tampa within 2-3 days.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Streits in Gainesville?
    Looking for someone in Fl or the SE?

4. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

5. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

I normally order stuff I don’t have a source for through Rocky Mountain ATV. They have a warehouse in Kentucky and is only a couple of days away shipping wise for me. Most stuff comes from local franchises or WPS but when necessary that’s who I use.

6. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

You try Ronayers.com?

Ive used them for my Japanese bike OEM stuff...always had good pricing and shipping.

Waterboy likes this.
  7. spoon32

spoon32 Huh???

I got referred to Max BMW awhile back as a source for parts. I thankfully don't get many BMWs at the shop but when I have needed to place orders they were always shipped really quickly.

8. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

mrcycles.com has a price match... for suzuki stuff not for bimmer.

9. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I placed my first order with Rocky Mountain ATV yesterday as I had a wide variety of items to order along with some OEM Suzuki parts and they were the only vendor that had everything. Very impressed so far with the whole process and everything including the Suzuki parts has already shipped. They must have had them in stock at their Kentucky warehouse.

turner38 likes this.
  10. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

This is who I use ... and am extremely happy with their service

11. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Babbitt's is in Muskegon MI and Robby is in FL, so there's got to be someone closer?

12. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Honda East bro. Suzuki OEM, should be able to get a discount for wholesale/bulk style ordering. I know people there. lol.

jasonhise and RRP like this.
  13. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Didn’t they used to be Honda of Troy back years ago?
    Seems like I bought a bunch of stuff from them at one time.

14. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Then you should have known that they changed their name to https://www.powersportsdiscount.com/

Used to deal with them all the time, until it was next to impossible to get in touch with anyone there.

15. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

They didn't change their name Gary. That's been an online domain name they've had for awhile.

Not sure when you last tried to get in touch, but I know who you can talk to direct there, if needed. Your charm always works with people doesn't it? ;)

16. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Not that I know of, since 2006 or so. They've always been Honda East, and sell OEM for Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Indian and others.

17. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

18. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

19. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

WTF ?
    Now I google it and it comes up.
    Nothing but car dealers/shops came up before I posted .
    Anyway, that's who I order all my OEM parts from.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hey now, Gary knows all... :D

ekraft84 likes this.