1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yellowstone paramount network

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, Aug 15, 2018.

1. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

I only wonder how they are gonna twist it to where Beth ends up being the boss of the new parent company...

2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

It plays well to the vigilante attitude that many have due to the failing legal system. Kinda like the mafia on horse back....:Poke:

3. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Yeah....the Sons of Anarchy were based out of a small, quiet California town where 600 murders occurred per year.

It is like Murder She Wrote, the town had 3,000 people and Angela Lansbury had to solve 300 murders a year.

DrA5 and Razr like this.
  4. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

The way the rest of the show has been going I kinda figured Beth was gonna drag that lady out of her chair and throw her out a window.

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Are they doing a whole season without Beth getting naked? Don't they know what sells?

6. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

"He's got something of mine and I want it back".........It took me a couple times to realize what that was.

Great way to drag walker back in.

This IS the Godfather on Horseback!......dont get me wrong, I like it.

Jamie looks so out of place EVERYWHERE.........that must be hard to "act"

7. Episode 8 was meh, 9 was great. Beth “I’m going to hang your diploma over the toilet in my guest house”. Walker will end up getting everyone busted when he gives up the location to the authorities to get off of murder.

casjoker likes this.
  8. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Does anyone have the speech by John Dutton at the end about evil and being meaner than evil to beat evil? Heck, it was the name of the episode......It was classic and my wife deleted the episode from the DVR after we watched it. I wanted to go back and get a transcription of that little speech at the very end.

Late edit, found this on a recap site. Not sure this is the entire thing, because it seemed longer.

“Ya can’t reason with evil,” he said. “Evil wants what it wants and won’t stop until it’s won or ya kill it. The way to kill it is to be meaner than evil.”

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
  9. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

I said that walker looks like he is undercover for someone or something

casjoker and Canadian Bacon like this.
  10. DrA5

I did like Walker's "Karma" speech before cutting out the branding. He is a poet......

You all want Beth naked, but I want me some Lucy McConky naked, the blonde barrel racer who is also on Tacoma FD.

11. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Yeah Walker is sketchy, asking all those questions and eyeballing Lloyd

DrA5 likes this.
  12. DrA5

I really thought Walker was going to turn on Lloyd after dumping the bodies and then just take off after killing him.

Razr likes this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I knew I couldn't be the only one. Beth who? :D

DrA5 likes this.
  14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

This Walker stuff is stupid. After all this time of the family and crew being some scheming geniuses getting away with all kinds of questionable stuff...they just bring Walker back in, have him take part, tell him secrets?
    Stupid story line.

DrA5 likes this.
  15. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Gotta agree, You screw the mafia once and you're done. No second bites at the apple.

16. I can see your dislike of her accent :)

cav115 likes this.
  17. I think it may also have been to show a bit about Casey and more about Rip. Rip follows orders and executes them no questions asked. Still think they also brought him back as a pawn as the scene with Loyd was a bit to cut and dry not to be a clue for the future. Or maybe that’s where Walker dumps Rip when he kills him? Or walker hooks up with the Equity chick and runs the whole thing and puts all ten there :1)

18. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

Rip has Loyd as a best man... i think this is just a cameo for Walker. Old west lawlessness better persue in the final episode... i feel as if this could be set in the late 70s/80s were not for the modern Ram trucks lol

and modern mercedes... for the beth people lol

19. Beth has a nice amg

cav115 likes this.
  20. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

You spelled ass wrong....:D