1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone on here already have or ordered a new C8 Vette?

Discussion in 'General' started by ttt637, Aug 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Same here. I've seen them in red, black, and a baby blue.

All have looked nice, although I'm a sucker for black on a non daily driver.

2. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

I am an old guy and I have reached the point where I could care less what other people think about what I have. Get what makes you happy and the hell with what some self proclaimed expert thinks.

3. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

But I like the BBS. What would we do then?

BigBird and MV Rider like this.
  4. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

Always fun to stir up the hornets.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ahem, my name was never on that vehicle. :D

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You and that vehicle shared a home. That's close enough. Hell, it would be close enough to the owner was a kid of yours away for college on the West Coast.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I did like driving it. Still the only vehicle we've had with a heads up display.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm sure it has a lot of clever features. I'm just saying you don't get to tell us what's ugly. :D

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sure I do, I knew it was ugly from the moment Evelyne wanted it. I had ugly in my garage up close and personal for years, I know ugly! :D

10. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

What I was saying is that the base model is just the platform. When the Z0R1Sixteen or whatever is released it will likely best most everything under 200k.

11. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Let’s not forget that you also covet a VW Thing

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Absolutely but those aren't ugly :D

Phl218 and fastfreddie like this.
  13. Always been my philosophy. Lots of friends with odd ball stuff I wouldn’t buy but if it makes ya happy go for it.

14. One of the best functional vehicles GM made for a long time before and after that but damn it was fugly.

15. Not to mention every day in the mirror for xx years :)

16. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I always laugh at the "I love it but it's for sale crowd."

18. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

God I hate that engine bay. I realize you can dress it up with covers for the frame, but German/Italian fit and finish it is not.

This looks like you're lifting the lid on an LS-swapped Fiero.....

[​IMG]

19. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

...I actually kind of like that.

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

My dad had a Isuzu VehiCross....that was a ugly bastard. But my Dad enjoyed it, especially since they were so little of them...uhh Dad, they were expensive for what they were, drove like it was trying to cross a dirt road on smooth pavement, and Ugly, that's why....just can't tell him the last part. He really liked that thing