1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marquez 2nd arm surgery

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

i had 2 plates in my lower arm and before any of them would have bent, it would have ripped the 6 screws out of the bone.

still have the plates on the key chains, there is no way that you bend one with a regular motion (and even riding a 300HP bike) - the screws go first.

britx303 likes this.
  2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Regular motion......correct. I wasn’t doing normal shit:D

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

yea, it takes an impact, there's no vault door , unless slammed on the plate, that can be opened and bend a plate that way.

4. britx303

I did it powerlifting training barely 2 weeks after the cast came off. Started feeling like a fever/hot spot in my forearm and went to the ortho that did the surgery. He took an x-ray and came back and asked “ what in the f*ck are you up to?!?!” He’s a little guy that looks like Rick moranis from ghostbusters..........pricelesslook and reaction on that docs face:crackup:

Phl218 likes this.
  5. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

There you go.... a highside.

Puig is trying to sell us this load of bullcrap like most of his other stories.

Thankfully a friend who was adamant on exposing him for what he really is managed to get a picture of him sitting in a dark garage with his mask off.

[​IMG]

britx303 likes this.
  6. britx303

A highside was the cause of getting the plate. I got impatient after a month in a cast and was desperate to get back to normal too quickly and also avoid frozen shoulder so went back to everything with a fervor. Honestly I have no idea who puig is anyways:crackup:

badmoon692008 and Prospect like this.
  7. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

My bad, misunderstood, but I definitely feel your pain when you mean you got impatient.

About Puig, he is the Spanish demon running the Spanish arm of HRC.

here he is with his usual mask and facial expression:

[​IMG]

8. britx303

Ahh gotcha. Haven’t been able to follow GP or WSBK since cutting cable etc years ago.:( I think the last time I watched an up to date race was 2013-ish........besides the TT

Prospect likes this.
  9. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Im alberto puig's nose:

==========∆

Prospect likes this.
  10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Puig was a motorcycle racing nobody who rode the coattails of a few kids who, unlike him, were actually good at riding and racing motorcycles as their manager and somehow finagled his way into being team manager for the Repsol Honda MotoGP team.

Phl218 and Prospect like this.
  11. britx303

Damn y’all and your inside jokes.........me=:whoosh::D

12. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

He's such a miserable excuse-making cunt that I can't fathom why Honda lets him hang around.

Prospect and stk0308 like this.
  13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

14. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5 days for FREE!

Now's your chance! Experience the world of VideoPass that offers over 350,000 videos and exclusive content about your favourite teams and riders before Brno gets underway.

Free Trial Pass

Five for FREE: MotoGP™ VideoPass with no cost!

Watch all of our OnDemand content

An exclusive selection

€0.00

Enjoy it for free

The five-day free trial is available to you until 03/08/20 at 23:59 CET

15. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

16. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

3 Aug 2020 has passed.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I want that as my covid mask.

Prospect likes this.
  18. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Saving for later.

19. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Puig is fantastic, he’s our very own Baghdad Bob. I wish he’d do a weekly segment of Puig’s interpretation of events.

He has naughty pictures of Honda execs in a safe somewhere. He also blabs the party line with zero regard for the truth, the Japanese prize loyalty.

20. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Guaranteed 2 miles of physical distancing.