1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Official 2020 Stanley Cup thread

Discussion in 'General' started by rd400racer, Jul 31, 2020.

1. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I see that most of you forgot about the hottest team in the league before the lockdown :rolleyes:

2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Key word is before.

3. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Love me some Canadiens:D

4. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

:Puke:

Ducti89 likes this.
  5. Ducti89

Bawstun does have a strong team. They’ll be squaring off against Philly I believe in the first round.

6. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I'm still bitter about last year! Revenge tour!!!

7. Ducti89

Well Boston looked sloppy as the Flyers still had great form despite the break.

Raffle and Laughton had some really nice goals and Hart looked solid in net especially during the last 3 minutes as Pasternak and Burgeron shelled him with shots and re-directions.

Boys in orange in black are looking good!

worthless likes this.
  8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Yeah...Bruins pooped the sheets on that one.

9. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

So weird watching with no fans in the stands.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

10. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

I think the NHL is doing a good job with the sound effects to make it sound like a crowd is in the stands.

11. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Lets go Avs!

12. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've got no problem with it. What I don't like is the goofy times that the games are being played. Rangers/Canes at noon today

13. Ducti89

Tough game for Mika and the Rangers.

Svechnikov had quite the heroic effort today.

Brindy’s boys look good!

Watching the Jets and Flames. Jets are up by one. Tkachuk has a noticeable target in his back after the Schiefle hit yesterday.

14. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I'm betting that's Hanks last game. I'm heading on vacation Wednesday into the mountains so today was probably my last Rangers game of the season too. Carolina is just too good and New York was beyond flat in both games. Oh well, next year (and that will be coming pretty soon).

Oh, and GO CAPS!

Ducti89 likes this.
  15. Ducti89

Finally used my Mika stick last night. I really like that Warrior stick i was impressed with the feel. The flex is too soft but i still took a slapper and i think i broke the defender’s big toe when the shot hit his right foot.

rd400racer likes this.
  16. Ducti89

Well the Rangers have been sent home. Carolina really pressured the Ranger D and forced them into sloppy plays, shelling Henrik and Shesterkin.

The Carolina hustle is real but will their lack of depth be an issue in the ploffs?

17. Ducti89

Well the boys in orange and black take the top seed in the east after defeating Tampa.

Phillys legs never stopped moving constantly pestering Tampa. Late consistent pressure in the third by Tampa was met by Hart’s fortitude.

Philly v Montreal the first round.

worthless likes this.
  18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Man, the Caps completely shit the bed.

19. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Islanders just outplayed 'em Dave.
    Except for game 4 it was a one way series.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It almost seemed like they didn't want to be there. They put in the motions but never grabbed another gear.