1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 5 Most Incredible Human Beings in History

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Jul 31, 2020.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

upload_2020-8-1_18-25-1.png

2. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

No offense taken but yeah, whatever. Too bad your spittle is not supported by facts. And thanks for turning even a fun list of most incredible persons into a cancel culture meme.

SpeedyE likes this.
  3. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Whatever you say bossman

4. 418

418 Expert #59

This is a pretty tough one but I think I can nail this one....

Kevin Schwantz
    Nicky Hayden
    Joey Dunlop
    John McGuinness
    Nori Haga
    Bruce Anstey

/thread

sdg and StaccatoFan like this.
  5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I don't think any list of modern motorbike greats is complete without Chris Carr.

6. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

lmao I like where your heads at but I really like watching Dean Harrison more than anyone else at IoM

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You really need to stop smoking weed.

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Weed don't make a mofo that stoopid.

Take @Metalhead f'rinstance.

OK, maybe not the best example. :D

Metalhead, scottn and pickled egg like this.
  9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Just because he just popped into my mind (and keeping with the motorcycle theme):
    • Kevin Cameron

TXFZ1 and Robin172 like this.
  10. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Nah.

if the news from last week is fake as fuck just imagine how fake it is from 100 years ago but I’ll leave you naive fools to believe everything you read in your fifth grade textbook.

11. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

The best thing I’ve ever tried was shrooms that shit had me talking to aliens sitting at the backyard fireplace, then I woke up in my friends car at 7am with raccoon eyes lmfao

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Are you sure you woke up?

[​IMG]

sdiver likes this.
  13. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

It is now rather obvious why you have to pay for female companionship.

Chino52405 and HPPT like this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What does the news at the time have to do with anything? 5th grade history books are also not something anyone with half a brain would rely on for the complete story of any group of murderous psychos. The story and the facts of the nazis are pretty easy to find at this point, one of the more documented groups really as they were Germans and loved keeping records.

15. nigel smith

Only the wokest of the woke know the truth about Einstein. And, well, pretty much everything else.

sdiver likes this.
  16. nigel smith

What!? A sweeping generalization about an entire cultural group? You must pay for your lack of sensitivity. I sentence you to 40 lashes with an exploding WERA pen.

17. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

what

Lol.

Nah.

Lmao

There is no waking up, just blinking again. That’s all life is, a long ass blink, then you blink again somewhere else

or something

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I used to feel bad about saying things like that about Germans, until I met more of them and even asked them and they all say the same thing :D

19. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

kinda like the retards here talk shit about the founding fathers without knowing shit, but I’ll leave that here.

god I love motorcycles

sdg likes this.
  20. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Qin Shi Huang, Chinese Emperor who unified the 7 warring nations therefore creating the greatest economic power of the 21st century.
    Prove me wrong :D

sdg likes this.