1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road Atlanta MotoAmerica july 31-

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, Jul 12, 2020.

1. RLH either disagreeing with Him, correcting his out of his ass statements or cutting him off made it more obvious how annoying he is. And I’m not a super sensitive guy but the stuff about Mexico and escalante I was thinking wtf. I’m sure if a few people who were offended complained he’d be gone.

2. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

not pretty

Attached Files:

3. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Any story on what happened?

4. Ducman851

Haven’t heard yet. When I do, if he doesn’t post first I’ll post

5. Ducman851

He lost the front in T6 and went down

6. redtailracing

Damn that sucks. He was riding well. If you talk to him, tell him Q and family are bummed for him but glad he seems to be ok. (I’m assuming he’s ok just by the footage we saw on tv)

7. A crash.

8. He rode well but KD and guys up front took it to another level in the heat.

5axis likes this.
  9. Ducman851

Agreed. KD was not going to be denied

10. Ducman851

Will do

11. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

incredible twins race.. but that supersport battle for the win WAS INSANE ! ! ! Incredible bike control from Richie and SDK.

Greenhound386 likes this.
  12. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

I haven't gotten further info from the SS race but was watching from the hill on the entrance to 5 when the red flag crash happened. That big highside sent bike and rider up over the crest and would've been completely blind for the following riders. All 4-5+ split bike and body with zero contact. Crashes usually don't phase me having seen so many, but having been on the other side of that hill when Chris Stevenson passed in a similar crash, my heart jumped to my throat. I got choked up and my wife too. The folks around were doing the usual "holy shit!" while we say there on the verge of tears! I haven't read who the rider is but I'd like to give that dude a big "bro hug" thankful he's still with us!

Senna likes this.
  13. redtailracing

I believe that was Nolan lamkin. Even on TV my buddy and I could tell that was a very bad place to be

drop and Brad like this.
  14. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

May have to look that dude up if we go to the pits tomorrow!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  15. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

From what I've heard from others that were in the same turn is that they could hear him yelling in pain after the crash. It looked like a rough landing. :(

16. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Supersport. So good. Can't believe those 2 didn't come together and hand the win to Paasch.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  17. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was spectating right where he crashed, and could hear him. When I saw where he crashed, I was very worried that he would get hit by following bike. So relieved when they all missed him.

18. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I think if I was a struggling motorcycle racing provider, I'd let people race who show up to race. What was it 15 or 16 bikes in ss. And what 20 tried to qualify and missed it by a touch.

The fields are less than stellar, let people fucking race. Especially on a track as big as road a.

And lap traffic is part of racing. If you are good enough to create the lap traffic, you are good enough to navigate it.

19. 23103a

23103a Well-Known Member

MA corner workers seem to do a shit job of waving blue flags for the leaders. I’ve witnessed this several times spectating at Sonoma.

henry_carlson likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have no idea if I'm right or not, just guessing that was the criteria.