1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 5 Most Incredible Human Beings in History

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Jul 31, 2020.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Because I have a few things 2 of my grandfathers picked off dead German soldiers they killed in battle liberating your people,doesn’t make me a nazi fanboy. And quite ironic that you’d refer to a genocidal sack of shit as your uncle.

2. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

No love for Johannes Gutenberg? We probably wouldn't even be having this discussion without him.

4. nigel smith

I'm probably late to the party, but has anyone told you that you are an idiot today? The provocateur schtick is quickly growing old.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Could you please clarify your thinking there?

6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Love for him if you consider every other post in this thread. :)

7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Those three men and a baby movies really weren't that good.

Jim Moore and scottn like this.
  8. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I just thought of someone, but I think "incredible" doesn't do him justice. We'll have to have another list...Phenomenal.
    At the top?
    Audie Murphy. :flag:

9. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

I majored in engineering and minored in physics and math, while getting those I also looked into the history of it with my friend who is a math major. Don’t lecture me on that shit.

racism was just as alive and well in the field of math and science as it was everywhere else.

sdg likes this.
  10. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

I did try to balance my wheels without the spacers yesterday so... yeah I’m not sure where he’s coming from

11. nigel smith

I was a bit vague there, wasn't I? I expect that his intellectual state is immutable. I simply wanted to be the first to congratulate him on it on this particular day.

12. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

did you have to whip out the dictionary for about 20 minutes and look in the synonyms section?

13. fastfreddie

14. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

This thread needs to be broken into subsets. How can you evaluate Ghandi vs Einstien? Best in physics and science? Well, it's all bull shit since one builds on what another has done. Ditto for every other field. I personally admire Enrico Fermi....a great thinker and a great engineer. Props to Hubble and Da Vinci. It's rare that a great theorist can also apply it to practical application.

15. nigel smith

Far be it from me to lecture someone so well educated. Traditionally, you would now post a copy of your report card from a prominent university. Bonus points if you point out that your high school GPA was considerably higher than Einstein's.

redtailracing likes this.
  16. nigel smith

I may be easily amused, but I liked Short Circuit.

scottn, brex and sdg like this.
  17. fastfreddie

No Disassemble!
    :D

18. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Einstein was a bullshitting cocksucker so yeah my GPA probably was higher as was my athletic ability

and my pull out game

19. nigel smith

I would recommend exercising the latter.

FrancisA likes this.
  20. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Don’t worry I’m not having any kids, I’m not a selfish a-hole