1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 5 Most Incredible Human Beings in History

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Jul 31, 2020.

1. cyclocrossfool

cyclocrossfool Well-Known Member

john wayne, just about everybody else people have listed are a bunch of pussy's or girly men.

britx303 likes this.
  2. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Man I was going to say Charles Bukowski but that wouldn’t fit in with the other four

3. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

wasn't this dude a draft dodger? then got famous playing war on a movie screen. lol "pussies"... riiiiiiiiiiiiight...

the only way john wayne could suck more dick, is boofing liquefied dicks up his ass while participating in his daily dick eating contest.

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Well at least he was a womanizer and a racist. :confused:

Sweatypants likes this.
  5. Sweatypants

[​IMG]

SuddenBraking likes this.
  6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

GEEEZUSSS

7. Sweatypants

also this. how you dudes put this salesman on a list with other great men is beyond me. he hasn't invented shit. he's a good HR manager and salesman to get other people's funding to let some OTHER people create some cool shit. i guess that is a unique and valuable skill. i dunno that i'd call him great in a historical sense though, ever. stop the insanity.

tony 340 likes this.
  8. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Tesla stock is also an absolute racket. It’s an obvious scam and that’s saying a lot for Wall Street since everything is a scam.

The majority of his customers are young minorities and privileged white kids, they love that clown.

9. cyclocrossfool

10. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Shit, I thought you meant Sen. John Blutarsky

11. Sweatypants

i'm not saying the impact his company has had or MAY still have is not profound in some way. he shook up an industry that had pretty much been solidified for 30-40 years with HUGE barriers to entry. that industry may have the ability to change the course of humanity in some meaningful way at some point. space exploration was also in a lull of sorts. however, i put that one more on the fact that the government was going out of its way to shrink NASA for decades, rather than people at NASA not having the brains for it. but at the end of the day, he's still using a bunch of all of our money (so why not NASA?), and he himself has still never invented any of it.

i dunno how you judge that honestly... i dunno that any of the "great businessmen of the industrial age" were inventors at all. Hurst and Rockefeller and them weren't out there engineering their own locomotives or designing the railroad, but their will changed the course of the country/humanity in a meaningful way. i have a hard time calling a businessman incredible, even if by force/coercion/savvy/will they changed things in a profound way.

12. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

I’m a zit, get it?

E Reed likes this.
  13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Glad I’m not the only one who went there :crackup:

14. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

it’s simple, they find the best way to make the money work for them. The only thing I like about Elon Musk is SpaceX everything else is stupid. NASA sucks because of government interference, when I worked for the Corps of Engineers it was an absolute shit hole. I left after two years. It’s for brain dead sheepish minded people - only they stay. You absolutely cannot get anything done working for a government organization.

There is also zero merit or recognition for people who are good at what they do or intelligent in any way, so the smart ones end up leaving and the stupid ones stay.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  15. Sweatypants

lol "yes these are all true..." hahahahaha [deep breath] HAHAHAHAHA phewwwww...

school yard recess chest puffing? that's what you're going with now? Ricky Nelson punched a cop in the face and was like half of John Wayne's size and sang swooney songs to teenie boppers. that's really all you got? this is a thread about incredible human beings. he played one on tv and was a piece of shit human being. man, somebody's parents didn't tell them that movies aren't real when they were little.

16. cyclocrossfool

ok i take it all back, ill choose elvis instead. its the net , kind of like tv, not real, dont take things personal,

17. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

School yard chest puffing?? Aren’t you the guy that Internet threatened to punch several of us here?

18. Sweatypants

weren't you being a nazi fanboy? sounds about right. sure, you could get punched. i've taken beatings before, win some, lose some.

19. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

The third Reich is the single most lied about thing in history but we’ll leave that there

20. Sweatypants

1. William T. Sherman
    2. John Brown
    3. Teddy Roosevelt
    4. Meyer Lansky
    5. Doc Holliday