1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biden will win in Nov, what next?

Discussion in 'General' started by This old Rz, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

I can't read all this shit. But the most important elections are your local elections. Prosecutors mayors. Don't elect a pretty face like Mongo. Water board elections are a really big deal.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Just curious, are you able to go on all the rides at Disney World?

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Lol you don’t know the joke do you? Or did you forget lol.

That being said, I wish I could get my money back. I have over $350,000 invested in my education to become a commercial pilot and went to Embry Riddle and got type rated in a 737 and graduated a year after 9/11. Yep. Guess how many jobs were out there then lol.

4. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Shit that's expensive. I think from private to commercial I'm around 16,000-20,000. I was lucky with having a job that had a baron I flew where I got to the 250 hours needed for free.

My dumbass didn't do anything with the finance degree I have

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. Quicktoy

I was stupid and started at University of Vermont at $35k a year lol then transferred to Embry Riddle which wasn’t cheap. Just the flight safety 737 school was $30k

6. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

We elect people to do waterboarding? Hmmm, maybe I should put my hat in the ring for that.

7. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Holy Shite! I went to Western Michigan U for my A&P and engineering technology degree for way less than that! But then again I started at Michigan State so I did it ass backwards too!

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Well I definitely screwed up.

University of Maryland University College Class of 1998 here. Only cost me 25% of the tuition plus books. Military Tuituion assistance covered the rest except for that 10 years of my life I gave them.

Cannoli likes this.
  9. Quicktoy

Coulda gone to UGA for zippo too lol.

10. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

You guys are going to make me question my commitment to do more real work and stay off the beeb most days.
    I come in here and read these 7 pages, and back on page 1 or 2 are a few posts I would have had a pithy reply to, but now it's too late.

:mad:

jrsamples likes this.
  11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'd like to be a Mod. Would be epic.

Ducti89 likes this.
  12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yeah. It would be funny as hell watching you getting pissed off at yourself for changing your name. :Poke:

13. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Don't even try and post on the MotoGP threads.

So many witty replies that never even had a chance.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A man has to have priorities, mang.

15. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lol shut it.

fastedyamaha likes this.
  16. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I got my A&P and A.S. for maybe $800 a quarter? That was 1990-1992. My memory is a little fuzzy. Paid for it working in a cotton mill (wearing a mask 9 hours a day sweating my ass off and damn happy to have a job).