1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Represent your district and see if you’d survive!

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Jul 30, 2020.

1. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="Gorilla George, post: 5750617, member, I’ve managed to stockpile ~18,000-19,000 rounds.[/QUOTE]Now’s the time to stock up on some Donkeys . You can’t possibly carry all that Ammo with your Gamey Leg and all. :D

Gorilla George likes this.
  2. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

we’ll set up a check point at the Mackinac Bridge, if crossers can’t pronounce it right they get shot. That’ll keep the Ohioans and Indianians trying to sneak into the UP. I’d accept the trolls with open arms (I was born there after all). At the Southern border we’ll set up Spotted Cow traps and pick off the FIBs that stop and try to get it. Marinette Marine can supply the crafts to patrol the Great Lakes. We can keep Minnesnowta and the plains states. We’ll have a solid food source and a good midwestern work ethic. The rest of the districts can eat each other while we enjoy cheese curds, beer and fishing.

Funkm05 and A. Barrister like this.
  3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:I just thought the 500 because it is a ridiculous pistol and if you ran out of bullets you could beat motherfuckers to death with the heavy bastard... It is not bad to shoot with factory ammo but even as heavy as it is if you are running hot loads the recoil makes my kidneys hurt.

Agree on the 45ACP and 9mm. You will almost always be able to find those.

Gorilla George likes this.
  4. That’s not necessary....

FEFED676-A0C6-41C8-9B4D-7FA3519A15AC.jpeg

G 97 and Quicktoy like this.
  5. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Well just in case I do have a good recipe for human. :Poke::crackup:

sdg likes this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Cash may be a good source of fiber, but for bartering, not so much.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ammo and bottled water will be the hot commodities.

All I’ll need is a puppy... ;)

Gorilla George and R Acree like this.
  8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

The 500 is the answer to a question that no one asked. If I'm going that far, why stop there? The BFR in 45-70 is only $900. I enjoy shooting my .44 magnum, but I've never once thought "You know, I need more recoil and more muzzle blast".

9. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I have a belt fed 1919 and live in Florida. How many points does that get my team?

G 97 likes this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

None.

You’ll be too busy huffing spray paint and urinating in drinking fountains to even realize the war has started :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid: This and spooning with Clarence. :D

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I know several people in Alaska that wear them on a chest holster and use them as bear spray. Personally I would have to look at the size of the bear to determine whether I wanted to deal with the recoil or the bear...

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Says the guy who will probably be rubbing one out to "corn fed" farm girls on Farmers Only.com and only realize something is happening when his internet goes down.:Poke:

Quicktoy likes this.
  15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Only one?? Underachiever.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why would we go without food? Plenty of food growing all over three with lots of beef between FL and TX. Plenty of chicken and eggs just from GA. Not a lot of farm raised oinkers but plenty of wild to keep the bacon supplies up. We're good thanks :D

R Acree likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sherman wouldn't make it now. The south has industrialized more than enough :D

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

True, but there are plenty of very well armed non rednecks :D

19. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

How big must the bear actually be to shrug of a .44 magnum hit? Would he laugh at you because you were to puny to handle the 500? I'm hoping to start construction on my mountaintop cabin soon. I need the local bears to respect me.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

There’s only one way to get respect.

Rochambeaux for it.

[​IMG]