1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biden will win in Nov, what next?

Discussion in 'General' started by This old Rz, Jul 30, 2020.

1. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

:crackup: People with entitlement issues are just a pet peeve of mine. I feel like I'm already surrounded by it every day. As crazy as it may sound, that's one of the few things I think most of this board is above and I like that. I'd prefer if it stayed that way. Not that my opinion means dick but hey, throwing out shitty opinions is what the beebs all about right?

2. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Sorry to make you type all that out... I was just screwing with Dave

3. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

i-feel-like-im-taking-crazy-pills.jpg

SpeedyE likes this.
  4. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

PLL sounds like hurling for ladies.

5. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Everybody who's anybody knows PLL is Phase-Locked Loop. Sheesh. I guess this discussion is the Beeb equivalent of tossing miscellaneous junk on the ground under a severed head on a spit.

fastfreddie and GRH like this.
  6. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

the point is we can't converse how we want about the topics we want, you were the kid that asked for a quiz and extra homework too weren't you, you dusty little cocksucker

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You know what’s tiresome?

You.

sdg, Sabre699 and FrancisA like this.
  8. Phl218

Phl218 .

quit whining and to to the other place:

Ducti89, G 97 and R1M370 like this.
  9. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Sure you can. Just not here.

RRP likes this.
  10. Phl218

Phl218 .

that's rocket surgery you're practicing right here

Jedb likes this.
  11. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

sir

12. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I try my best to avoid discussing politics, so I find it funny that some people literally can't help vomiting their opinions, even on a forum where it's expressly prohibited.

My dad is so obsessed that he tells me a new story every day about some crazy liberal he roasted. None of them are true. He's not even senile yet and already arguing with himself. Actually I think he might be the OP...

13. Jed

Jed mellifluous

PLL is violence personified.

Rabil Rabil Rabil!

DaveK, what position did you play?

14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

15. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Running around in gym shorts with a helmet is the most ridiculous thing ever. It's like hockey for people who can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

16. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

See thanks to my daughter PLL is thought of as the very popular show Pretty Little Liars.

Phl218 likes this.
  17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Dude, the exit door is still exactly where it was the last time you ran out of here with your tail between your legs. If you don't like the rules, feel free to go. I think people will be OK with that.

Sabre699 and redtailracing like this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Hey, that’s my thing :mad: :D

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  19. G 97

G 97 Garth

I got banned once for speaking up about the inadequacies and injustness of bans being handed out relating to certain content and posters etc. I see the inadequacies of justice are still in place.
    This Francis guy better get lit up by a mod or I’ll once again do and say nothing.

Is this a police free zone? Asking for a friend. :D

anyonewatchingf1practice

20. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

I don’t have a tail tho